SeikariTheMierianShadow

Active RP where to look?

I was a active RPer from imvu and now I'm here and exploring and the like and would love to get intouch with fellow Roleplayers here but don't really know how. I seem to have a hard time catching folks when they are active on the Sim. 

Anybody know of any active RP groups and stuff on SL? Especially interested in Fantasy and Scifi Roleplays. 

Your best bet is probably using the in world location search for terms related to the kind of RP you’re looking for and visiting the places with higher traffic numbers to see if they’re what you’re looking for. Note that if you include Adult locations there may be some things you can’t unsee.

There are lots of RP locations and groups in SL; more than there seem to be people to keep them busy, so the trick seems to be finding the ones that are active and fun, and that’s mainly just pounding the pavement.

My brief experience with groups is that they don’t seem very active and messages are basically broadcast personals but maybe others have had better luck. Best bet is to go where people actually are.

Here's a site showing many rp sims!

https://weloveroleplay.weebly.com/roleplay-sims.html

I rp on a wild west sim called Amiville. I was originally on a Japanese sim which was the most wonderful sim but unfortunately it didn't take off. I decided to do some exploring and wasn't that interested in the wild west but to my surprise i'm now hooked! I also rp on a Medieval Scottish sim at Lostridge which is just taking off so it's nice and fresh and plenty of choice or roles and living spaces. I think they allow fantasy animals there.

• Like 1