Looking for new (thriving/active/friendly?) place to rent, any good ones?

LilithServil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1243 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recently the place I used to rent (it was a skybox rental with over 1k prims, 500L a week) popped out of existence and now I'm looking for a new spot to call my own. I don't think I want another skybox rental, but I'm not too sure yet... I'd like a relatively low-lag but still pleasant to look at spot to plop a house down and carve out a little living. Any kind of like... Forest-y, mountainous, even snowy area would be neat. Something kind of rural? Or even a quaint little suburb-ish place.

Moreover I'd also like to find a spot to openly hang out at with active people to interact with/talk to/meet and such. A community of sorts? But not like one of those "rp communities" with people playing characters and rping domestic lives and such. I don't want to interact with an rp character. Just... An organic community feel, I guess? 

Does anyone have any recommendations? I'd prefer a place that's furry-friendly at bare minimum as myself and my partners all use furry avs. To rule out places I've already been, I used to live at Joystick's a long time ago before their big renovation-- that place is way too laggy now to where I have to drop my quality off of ultra to explore, and it was never really that active when I DID live there. People were either quiet/kept to themselves, were afk, or kind of cliquey feeling... Being kind of introverted despite wanting to meet people, it's super discouraging walking up to a crowd and not even getting any kind of welcome/reason to engage with them. :s

I'd def prefer weekly price ranges to be somewhere in the 500L range but I'm willing to check out both higher and lower prices depending on the prim count available and overall look/feel of the area. Hopefully there are some spots kind of like this I could check out... Sorry if it's too specific or anything. xwx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1243 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.