You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oooohhh, well, let's enjoy the funky colors while we can 😁 (maybe I won't rezz a new one to see if I can keep the bug???)

@Mitch Merricks, yes it's  in a lovely island, and it was an abandon!!! The ones I've seen lately are great, so it's worth the search even when it is not release day

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Oooohhh, well, let's enjoy the funky colors while we can 😁 (maybe I won't rezz a new one to see if I can keep the bug???)

They got a little mad at me when I hoped for the same thing when this bug was in my Victorian...

@Abnor MoleThis bug seems to be effecting the trads in coral bay and the island it's part of, as well as it's clone up in 'dahm straight'.

I also found a road object last night floating in the sky on both those regions and sent the relevant mole an IM.

• Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

They got a little mad at me when I hoped for the same thing when this bug was in my Victorian...

@Abnor MoleThis bug seems to be effecting the trads in coral bay and the island it's part of, as well as it's clone up in 'dahm straight'.

I also found a road object last night floating in the sky on both those regions and sent the relevant mole an IM.

The rezzers should all be updated by now. Rerezzing the house now will rez the correct version. If it does not, please let us know. 

Edited by Abnor Mole
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.