Unused Homes That I Can Use? :)

WilliamJL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

33 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Possible, but the other questions about where to buy really nice skyboxes, etc., don't add up with the plea of poverty. Of course, I always give side eye when an account that is only a couple of weeks old already knows to ask about creators like ONSU. I guess anything is possible, but still...

Very likely an alt account.  There is this in his profile Groups list:

image.png.5e63ff1a5135073be3eefc8ce16799c7.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

If no one understandably is going to let him freeload on their home @WilliamJL could always buy a fully furnished property and rezz it whenever he likes in a sandbox 

That's what I did years ago. There were lovely Skxboxes for free as a GG ... you rezzed a flower and it tranported you to 3000 m (or any height you chose) and rezzed a fantastic skybox full of plants and such - house and furniture and animations - you could spend three hours there before the sandbox returned it to your inventory! ;)

Just found one of the Skyboxes I used ... it is still sold by @Luna Bliss but if I remember right they had been free or very cheap as a special offer .

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just found one of the Skyboxes I used ... it is still sold by @Luna Bliss but if I remember right they had been free or very cheap as a special offer .

Thanks...I do have a bunch on sale at the main landing area...mostly huge full region ones...but I think I have the new,smaller undersea one for sale too in that area.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

If no one understandably is going to let him freeload on their home @WilliamJL could always buy a fully furnished property and rezz it whenever he likes in a sandbox 

There are actually quite a few fully & partially furnished skyboxes on the MP for free or super cheap.  If using sandboxes for rezzing, he just needs to be aware of the auto-return time set.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There are actually quite a few fully & partially furnished skyboxes on the MP for free or super cheap.  If using sandboxes for rezzing, he just needs to be aware of the auto-return time set.

As long as there's enough time to feed the baby; that's the important thing. *nods*

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:
2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Very likely an alt account. 

and we all know "alts" are dangerous!   🤩

I know mine are.  You should just see what they do to my L$ balance - even with the tiny amount of inworld time and shopping that they get.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I know mine are.  You should just see what they do to my L$ balance - even with the tiny amount of inworld time and shopping that they get.

dont hold the leash too tight.. give some space and you'll find your balance nearly untouched.

but one tip... never give them a home...they will get you on the edge of bankruptcy, and even if you ask nicely won't give up the house.

• Haha 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.