Smiles

Eliza Mint

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

... somewhere, Julia Roberts is getting jealous...

It is no SL tool, but an app for your mobile, as far as I know. Whether it's FaceApp or something else I cannot say for sure.

This might also be photoshopped.

I tried the "FaceApp" on some avatar pics, with generally hilarious or horrific results.

16 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

... somewhere, Julia Roberts is getting jealous...

It is no SL tool, but an app for your mobile, as far as I know. Whether it's FaceApp or something else I cannot say for sure.

This might also be photoshopped.

No it can't be an app.  It's something within SL.  Hmm.  My Lelutka head smile is rather creepy. 

2 hours ago, Eliza Mint said:

I've seen a lot of photos with avatars smiling.  Is this a HUD?

Depends upon the avatar, maybe?

Altamura includes a facial gesture HUD with the ability to give their Bento heads a smile. Whether it is a good smile or not... who am I to judge. (I wear Altamura and I do not use the HUD.)

ETA: There used to be photography HUDs available that would, if given the proper permissions, take control of the subjects' eyes and mouths so the photographer could get them all to smile and look in the same direction at the same time. But the last I used of one was back in the pre-mesh head days. I do not know if there is one for Bento heads but it would not surprise me if there is.

Edited by DilliDallagio
Remembered old photographer's HUD...
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Eliza Mint said:

I've seen a lot of photos with avatars smiling.  Is this a HUD? 

I don't know about the others, but I do it like this. I put on the animation for my Avi to smile, which is a vampire head and you know how vampirish it could be.....but yeah, I found the middle ground with trial and error, and snapshot at the right time and the smile would be just pleasant. Though if you are trying to search a static good smile, I have no idea myself ...might be even in the same boat as you looking for some HUD or sort.

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.