Any old fashioned guys looking for sweet girl?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Posted this looking for guy to roleplay being old fashion protective gentleman who likes to spoil his girl with gifts, romance, and being a shoulder she could lean on. Now, I think I just made this stupid post cause I am having bad time with a break-up and not good with casual relationships. Unfortunately, I can't delete this.  

Philo.png

Edited by philomathia
Wanted it to come across nicer.
  • Like 1
On December 30, 2019 at 9:56 PM, philomathia said:

Posted this looking for guy to roleplay being old fashion protective gentleman who likes to spoil his girl with gifts, romance,

I can't do that but I could take you out to a club were we could party and get drunk.

• Like 5
  • Haha 6
19 minutes ago, Vanoralynna said:

Think its  fine to know what your freewill your second life. But if you just got out of relationship best to start with you loving yourself and heal.   Advice wise your freewill but old fashion comes with traditional and class and value so on.    But if your looking for old fashion good to educate one self in class, manners, dignity, respect, grace, leaving to the  imagination, Dressing like a lady classy to casual , Take pride in  appearance.well groomed.  Best to have respect not attention it last longer.    Find a good pose that has  closed legs.  Take care of yourself first mind body and soul taking price in appearance put on good presenting yourself in grooming. Invest in classy wear dresses or dress pants and blouse, short heels, flats. The way you carry yourself your body langages and presenting one self this what gentlemen sees. Don’t beg for demand things or chase this can make gentlemen walk away. Its a two way street not just about one.  Fine to be cherished but don’t demand gifts to be spoiled  and romanced you have to build a connection get to know someone being desperate just is not so good.  Fine to say build a connection with old fashion gentlemen that can lead and cherish with firm hand.  Everything earned not given has to be exchanged in energy and trust. Forced love won’t do it.   Also gentlemen will wan’t see what they getting first meeting like a at coffee shop gotta see if their a connection to take further to go on a real date. Cause its not hit and run. Talking for hours  watching the sun set and holding hands being good friend and lover with balance. Best kind love is unexpected. Love not about gifts and being spoiled about evolving together with love that priceless. Gentlemen wan’t balance they want to be cherished and embraced as well.      Working on yourself staying busy finding your passion. Take a class find, Volunteer, find work, find save money for when want things go out find freebies and gifts and cherish yourself and date yourself. Go to the beach go out with friends don’t  rely  On man rely on yourself men love women that keeps busy not relying on things. 

7D1D7601-F9A3-4A74-BB38-04CF436E241F.jpeg

D72D9B36-2E7A-40CC-8DB5-0976C882CC07.jpeg

563D2527-9FE9-4161-9707-7D73E3162D96.jpeg

1BE8504F-4830-4256-8130-C8C0B7E03ACC.jpeg

Edited by Vanoralynna
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.