Mature female

saemantha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1574 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone.

I am looking for a more mature looking female skin and shape for an alt of mine. 

I have just got the slink hourglass redux mesh body bundle and done all the necessary to fit it to the body I was given on registration of the alt a few days ago.

So my question is really, anyone recomend a good marketplace store or inworld store?  I have done some searching but cant seem to find much.

Thanks for any help☺️

Genus comes with a built-in normal map option for wrinkles, which you can use on any skin (and change the severity of). For a skin textured on the diffuse map to look old though, I'm afraid I have no experience.

So you got the SLink Hourglass body, but what head are you using?

And what does "more mature" mean to you on the scale of "no longer 20" to "hello Grandma"?

For something inbetween, I'd start at session by Angie Manners. Awesome texture work and a good range. Plus, the body skins and the newer head skins come as BOM version.

Well had a look at "session" on the market place.  Seems the entire range are appliers for mesh heads?

Correct me if im wrong here but appliers dont work with a slink redux mesh body, its BOM.

Accept the fact I didnt specify what head I had but have now done that in the post before this.  Regular head not catwa or any other form of that.

Maybe, as is often the case, the entire range is not on the MP so a trip to the inworld shop I think.  Thanks for the help though

Well, no mind readers here. If you don't provide information, it's merely guess work.

In your case, I'd look for (literally) oldschool system skins. SLink supports "Bakes on Mesh" and you're using the old system head.
Don't forget to demo all skins, though, and check the nail and toe area. Drawn on nails look horribly ugly on mesh bits. The store Izzie's has patches to fix that, though.

Plus, it's quite likely that you'll have blending issues where the mesh body meets the neckline.

Thanks, I thought as much.  Seems to me the simplicity of this game has gone.

Its all about spending money now to get any sort of look.

This skin dosnt work with that, this body dosnt accept appliers, this skin only does mesh body and mesh head etc etc etc.... and it goes on and on

Its all got way too involved and complicated, not that i dont understand it all as I do but I just cant be bothered messing about with all different systems to get a decent look and spending a fortune in the process

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1574 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.