!!!FRAUD!!!

dario0591

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1549 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

do not accept any type of group from people who invite you to accept a group tag in SL in order to work as photographic models for adults by stealing Linden, right here on this forum someone is doing it and is doing it. Be very careful.

Edited by dario0591
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sophieprettygirl said:

Oh

Always pay attention to group-joining fees. If you search for the group and look at the description then it is your choice. If someone arbitrarily invites you to a group - always decline it. As for photography in SL: The photographer should be paying YOU, not the other way around.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

I'm talking about when donated tier has been pulled by one or more group members after land has been deeded to the group.

also in that case it won't be automaticly, the goup will get a warning at the land tab. Even when somebody is the last with a donation, the group can abandon or sell the land that's over the donation.
Also it's not tied to the liabilities as might be the impression now in this discussion about join fees.

10 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

also in that case it won't be automaticly, the goup will get a warning at the land tab. Even when somebody is the last with a donation, the group can abandon or sell the land that's over the donation.
Also it's not tied to the liabilities as might be the impression now in this discussion about join fees.

I had a friend that got burnt with fees when someone in their group lost their account and their donated tier was removed.

This was a long time ago. Maybe protocol has changed?

1 hour ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

I had a friend that got burnt with fees when someone in their group lost their account and their donated tier was removed.

Group liabilities do not apply to land-use-fees at any tier. They apply to group expenditures, more specifically: if the group owns land and they turn on the "Show in search" or create classified ads, etc - those are the costs you will be contributing to. Likely never more that L$1 per week. But even that can add-up pretty quickly. It has always been this way. The friend you refer to is pulling your leg. Really hard.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2019 at 9:23 PM, Alyona Su said:

The photographer should be paying YOU, not the other way around.

Shhh, don't tell them..! Haha.

But yeah, if you're being hired as a model, the photographer should be paying you - if you want a photographer to make you a profile pic or something such, you pay the photographer!

15 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

Very likely your friend was the group owner/founder and when the other person's tier was removed the group was short of needed tier.  The only way to keep all of the land that the group owned would be to either find other group members to donate tier or take on the expense by bumping their own tier.  The group owner can always choose to get rid of some land in order to not have increased tier cost. 

In any case, none of that has anything to do with the Liabilities.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:13 AM, dario0591 said:

do not accept any type of group from people who invite you to accept a group tag in SL in order to work as photographic models for adults by stealing Linden, right here on this forum someone is doing it and is doing it. Be very careful.

I'll make you a superstar, but first you'll need to pay me lots of money to join this very special group.

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'll make you a superstar, but first you'll need to pay me lots of money to join this very special group.

yeah, but for the money you get a nice exclusive tag as "Supermodel" and if you pay more, we will make you a nice portofolio (no one will ever be interested but - just small details).

This is old in sl, rl also, people pay for qualifications they never use after.From my experience, all the big sellers in the sl fashion never hire models, they use some friends or alts for photo's. anyway we are talking some few money here, 100 L$ is cheap, years ago, joinig a supermodel group was few k's

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1549 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.