Looking for adult male and female actors/models

Misty Dakota

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

I find it curious that the original poster does not seem to have a sl account under the same name. 

They exist. Also this is the application for the job on this. 

@dario0591 be careful who or what you accuse people of before fully investigating the situation. Some groups you have to pay for to join. 

post https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uWGGng2rRBkCTdH13UlSUmRi3AirH9QXiCRWVT-7Itc/viewform?edit_requested=true

real.png

1 hour ago, Katt Dragoone said:

They exist. Also this is the application for the job on this. 

@dario0591 be careful who or what you accuse people of before fully investigating the situation. Some groups you have to pay for to join. 

post https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uWGGng2rRBkCTdH13UlSUmRi3AirH9QXiCRWVT-7Itc/viewform?edit_requested=true

real.png

Thanks for the correction.

• Like 1

Il 27/12/2019 alle 18:15, FreyjaDivine ha dichiarato:

Sto lavorando al lancio di una nuova società di modelle per adulti in sl e sto cercando modelli. Mandami un bigliettino per impostare un incontro.

unfortunately I am naively home. In any case, mine is advice and a warning to prevent others from falling for it. May my carelessness help others

• Like 1

9 ore fa, Annabell Wandsworth ha detto:

Li hai segnalati a LL? 

Trovo curioso che il poster originale non abbia un account sl con lo stesso nome. 

sì, certo Annabell ... purtroppo sono ingenuamente a casa. In ogni caso, il mio è un consiglio e un avvertimento per impedire ad altri di innamorarsene. Possa la mia disattenzione aiutare gli altri

The group that was charging wasn't even my group, it is owned by a former business partner named RubyDymind Resident. Once I saw that she was charging and throwing people out of the group I chose to start my own group. I do not charge people to join my modeling group. I am the sole owner of Divine Entertainment. You can find me and my group in-world. We currently have three models and are always on the lookout for more. Our first video shoot, "Truth or Dare" is being planned for after the new year and will take place when we get a few other adult models in the group. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.