Maitreya body - skin issue

Elektroqueen Diesel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1574 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey 😊

I use the Maitreya Mesh Body Lara and bought yesterday a Skin from The Skinnery for my CatWa head and the Maitreya Skin applier. The applier works on my body, but it won't apply on my hands and feet… I wear the Maitreya bento hands V4.1 and the flat feet V4.1... am I doing something wrong or need I something else to get it on my hands and feet?

Sorry for asking such a stupid question but I had a SL break for years and I there are a lot of changes in SL, I feel like a newbie 😄

It's possible that you have the gloves and socks layers turned on which can make it look like feet and hands don't match the body. On the Layers tab of the Maitreya Mesh Body - HUD V4.1 click the socks on/off and the gloves on/off buttons to see if that makes a difference. If that doesn't fix it then join the Maitreya Lara Friends group in world to get assistance in fixing the problem.

On 12/27/2019 at 11:06 AM, Blush Bravin said:

It's possible that you have the gloves and socks layers turned on which can make it look like feet and hands don't match the body. On the Layers tab of the Maitreya Mesh Body - HUD V4.1 click the socks on/off and the gloves on/off buttons to see if that makes a difference. If that doesn't fix it then join the Maitreya Lara Friends group in world to get assistance in fixing the problem.

I fixed the problem, my hands and feet wasn't working correctly. So I got a redelivery of my Maitreya Body, changed hands and feet and now the Skin applier is working 😊

Edited by Elektroqueen Diesel
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1574 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.