Rez Day Experiences - then and now

Brigitte Josephina

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I rezzed on August 1, 2020... in a city called London. Had no idea what to do, did not find any kind souls to help me at first or any classes or newbie orientation and so I had to google all my questions. Thank you Master Google! Someone, at some point, provided me with a landmark to a tutorial at some Fairy Village I couldn't find again if I tried. Later, a wonky landmark from a package I bought took me to a medieval fantasy roleplay sim with some very nice people, but it was the middle of summer and no one was around and I didn't find out I could sign up until I met a demoness who sent me to the Welcome Area... is my experience weird? The sim dies out about a year later and then I transferred to a sim run by some acquaintances I made at the previous one. I figure, it's a niche, and SL is a place for niches. However, I am still horribly naive about what's out there in the virtual world. 

Edited by CatherineShields
  • Like 1

On 12/28/2019 at 4:13 AM, Cindy Evanier said:

2019 - My 10th rez day -  2 days later Me:  Oh just realised it was my rez day the other day🤔  Ki:  Oh was it

I SO relate to this.  I think I have only remembered mine once in 12yrs...and that was THIS year!

my rezz day is 03/01/2016

i originally came after watching creepypastas about Second Life and i wanted to try the horror sims

day 2 somebody teached me the basics and gifted me the Kemono avatar 

day 7 i meet an awesome girl who help me to change to bento and teached me more about SL, and now she's my sl wife and the times with her has been really awesome so i'm glad i came for the horror and stay for everything else n.n

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.