Didn't receive item after purchase, what to do?

MissBambi4U

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct subforum (apologies if not, maybe a mod can move it to the correct section if that's the case). I bought the Maitreya Lara Mesh Body. Wired the amount of linden but didn't receive the item afterwards. Does this happen more often, and what should I do now? Advice would be very welcome. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, MissBambi4U said:

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct subforum (apologies if not, maybe a mod can move it to the correct section if that's the case). I bought the Maitreya Lara Mesh Body. Wired the amount of linden but didn't receive the item afterwards. Does this happen more often, and what should I do now? Advice would be very welcome. Thanks.

Try going back to the maitreya store and get a redelivery of the body.  If that doesnt work show your transaction details to the CSR for Maitreya.  (Found via your dashboard -  Account L$ transaction history

(Not sure who you wired any lindens too, you just pay a vendor at the Maitreya store)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Try going back to the maitreya store and get a redelivery of the body.  If that doesnt work show your transaction details to the CSR for Maitreya.  (Found via your dashboard -  Account L$ transaction history

(Not sure who you wired any lindens too, you just pay a vendor at the Maitreya store)

Yes, I went to the inworld store (Maitreya Island) and clicked on the buy button. How do I get a redelivery? Thank you for your quick reply.

1 minute ago, Qie Niangao said:

You could start by checking your L$ transaction history to make sure the money was actually paid. Glitches happen.

If it shows your payment went through, use the corresponding record number as Cindy described (assuming the redelivery doesn't solve the problem immediately).

Hi, I checked it and the transaction was made to Onyx LeShelle

2 minutes ago, MissBambi4U said:

Yes, I went to the inworld store (Maitreya Island) and clicked on the buy button. How do I get a redelivery? Thank you for your quick reply.

Go back to the store and look for a redelivery terminal or touch the vendor and see if that gives a redelivery choice from the menu

There are two redelivery terminals at the "front desk" of the store. This is one: secondlife:///app/objectim/30b8b42c-1e41-a0a8-c517-35889da9b34a?name=Maitreya Redelivery Terminal&owner=f280411d-48e5-4e51-8e08-63af7964a73d&slurl=Maitreya Isle/116.159200/195.538800/23.391850

EDIT: That wasn't nearly as helpful as I'd hoped. Apparently that URL needs to be pasted into local chat to get a clickable link that you can use in-world to teleport to the item, zoom into it, touch it, etc., etc.

Edited by Qie Niangao
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

As far as i can remember (not online to be able to check)  that is the owner of the Maitreya brand so all good there

Yes I know. I'm not implying anything of that nature. Just something went wrong and I would like to know how fix this or how to contact the seller/dev. Everything is still pretty new to me. Thanks again :)

Just now, MissBambi4U said:

Yes I know. I'm not implying anything of that nature. Just something went wrong and I would like to know how fix this or how to contact the seller/dev. Everything is still pretty new to me. Thanks again :)

Check her inworld profile.  There should be info in there about customer service issues and who to contact and how (IM or notecard)  Keep in mind it is the holidays and people might not be available immediately :) 

12 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

Hi Qie Niangao, where in the sl client do I paste that link?

Edited by MissBambi4U

7 minutes ago, MissBambi4U said:

Hi Qie Niangao, where in the sl client do I paste that link?

18 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

EDIT: That wasn't nearly as helpful as I'd hoped. Apparently that URL needs to be pasted into local chat to get a clickable link that you can use in-world to teleport to the item, zoom into it, touch it, etc., etc.

Or, just go to the Maitreya store, walk in the front door, go straight to the back wall, and look for the redelivery terminal with the big sign.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Found the redelivery terminal. Turns out the item was delivered the first time. 😣 Just not where I expected it to be in my inventory. I expected it to be delivered in the same way (unpacked) and in the same folder as the demo version. Thanks for the help everyone, you guys are amazing! ❤️

2 hours ago, Pamela Galli said:

Among the first steps to finding in inventory: search. Use one keyword. 

Even simpler, is to setup the filters and use the "recent" tab of your inventory which will show everything purchased, and in which folder, during your online session. Once you log out you'll have to find it using keywords or by logging in to SL on another computer and then using the recent tab on that computer. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Linda Reddevil said:

Even simpler, is to setup the filters and use the "recent" tab of your inventory which will show everything purchased, and in which folder, during your online session. Once you log out you'll have to find it using keywords or by logging in to SL on another computer and then using the recent tab on that computer. 

Or, just change the date range in the Recent tab to look for items that were "recent" over a longer period of time.  That way, you can find objects that you added within the past day or two, the past week, or even longer.

43 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Or, just change the date range in the Recent tab to look for items that were "recent" over a longer period of time.  That way, you can find objects that you added within the past day or two, the past week, or even longer.

Yes, yes that too and which falls under setting filters as I mentioned.  I was trying to keep it simple for the OP.  Bottom line is that the Recent tab is invaluable! 

Edited by Linda Reddevil
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, NevaehHeartstrings said:

While getting the redelivery make sure you pick up the BoM AddOn Hud located to right of the vender..it might be awhile before she releases a modern BoM version.

Hi NevaehHeartstrings, I couldn't find the BoM AddOn Hud in the store, but I assume this is the same item as in the link? (it's obvious that I don't have a clue what this hub does). 🤔

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Maitreya-Bakes-on-Mesh-Relay-HUD/17978540

Edited by MissBambi4U

4 hours ago, MissBambi4U said:

Hi NevaehHeartstrings, I couldn't find the BoM AddOn Hud in the store, but I assume this is the same item as in the link? (it's obvious that I don't have a clue what this hub does). 🤔

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Maitreya-Bakes-on-Mesh-Relay-HUD/17978540

If you want to convert your Maitreya body to use bakes on mesh (system layer skins and clothes), wear the body, wear this hud. Click the hud. When your avatar turns red, take off your alpha layer. Once done, you can take off the bakes on mesh hud and from then on, your body will respond automatically to your system layers.

If you want to revert back to applier skins, just replace your alpha and re-apply an applier skin.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.