Need Tip for Aging an Avatar

KathyGables

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1582 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My brother wants to age his Masters Degree image of himself to a more realistic 70 or so years of age. I have this silly app on my iPhone that is sort of morbid. It can age your RL picture to show you what you would be like in XX number of years. Morbid in RL but a great tool in SL. Wish there was such a thing in SL.

I can't find such a thing so the next best thing is to do it myself. So are I have been able to age his beard from the red one matching it his Master's Degree pix to his present day pix. Second I have used appearance to put bags under his eyes and increase puffiness. Third I see there is a tattoo to age one's skin in the LAQ head for females. But my brother doesn't want to spend the 5000L needed to buy a mesh head. He doesn't care about the rash on his neck. Master's Degree holders in English Literature don't make much money. Our parents could not convince him that Literature is a wonderful thing unless you goal is to put food on the table.

Any suggestions will really be appreciated by my starving brother. 😥

makemanolder_sm.png

Edited by KathyGables
Remove Extra Images
  • Like 1

There are a few old people skins your brother can get if he wants to stay with a system avatar.

He can spend a bit of time stalking the lucky boards at REO-G SKIN at this location:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tinder/48/223/3608

The larger collection board on the left is the paid group version ($300L to join).  The smaller collection board on the right is the free version, no group membership needed.

Snapshot_002.png

Edited by Gregorian Chant
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Gregorian Chant said:

There are a few old people skins your brother can get if he wants to stay with a system avatar.

He can spend a bit of time stalking the lucky boards at REO-G SKIN at this location:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tinder/48/223/3608

The larger collection board on the left is the paid group version ($300L to join).  The smaller collection board on the right is the free version, no group membership needed.

Snapshot_002.png

Thanks very much.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1582 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.