CrazyLaraCroft

ending a partnership due to an user blocking me Linden staff help required

hello SL community and Linden Dev staff i have run into bit of an issue regarding some drama that has been going around between my partner and i will i wasn't there while my so called partner was getting involved in some drama and some how now i end up getting blocked by her for no apparent reason mind you my ex parent is only 4 months old (new) will i need a linden to come in world to see if he or she is able to remove my partnership with this certain individual 

mind you we just meet like a few days ago i would go in to a full story and stuff but i rather not do that so my Christmas was ruined due to all of this happening with in about 72 hours of time

i'll leave my Second Life Profile page  here

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, norajulian said:

Ah, SL love. Short and tragic that it may be sometimes.. 

Go to the following page: 

https://secondlife.com/my/account/partners.php?

Check the box and then click "Submit". Your ex-partner will be notified via email. You will be charged L$25.

Ceremony burning parties cost extra. 😉

thank you i have already did this last night 

thanks for the help 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zzevir said:

just say no to sl love it's sometimes drama in a tin. 

FIFY from someone who has been partnered for almost 11 years in SL

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 8

On 12/25/2019 at 5:46 PM, CrazyLaraCroft said:

hello SL community and Linden Dev staff i have run into bit of an issue regarding some drama that has been going around between my partner and i will i wasn't there while my so called partner was getting involved in some drama and some how now i end up getting blocked by her for no apparent reason mind you my ex parent is only 4 months old (new) will i need a linden to come in world to see if he or she is able to remove my partnership with this certain individual 

mind you we just meet like a few days ago i would go in to a full story and stuff but i rather not do that so my Christmas was ruined due to all of this happening with in about 72 hours of time

i'll leave my Second Life Profile page  here

On 12/26/2019 at 4:35 AM, CrazyLaraCroft said:

thank you i have already did this last night 

thanks for the help 

Your profile shows that the unpartnering did work - there is now no partner listed on your profile.

As a side note, the Lindens don't get involved in anything inworld between folks and don't typically deal with any issues via a forum post.  If the unpartnering did not actually work for some reason, you would need to open a Support ticket for help.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Your profile shows that the unpartnering did work - there is now no partner listed on your profile.

As a side note, the Lindens don't get involved in anything inworld between folks and don't typically deal with any issues via a forum post.  If the unpartnering did not actually work for some reason, you would need to open a Support ticket for help.

ok thank you 

4 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

FIFY from someone who has been partnered for almost 11 years in SL

So there was zero drama in your relationship under this 11 year? If that is tru seriously write a book how you tow doing it. Will sale like hot cake.

No trolling or negative intentions. 

Just now, Zzevir said:

So there was zero drama in your relationship under this 11 year? If that is tru seriously write a book how you tow doing it. Will sale like hot cake.

No there hasn't been any drama.  We are adults.   If we have a disagreement about something, we talk it through.  No need for drama.  

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

On 12/27/2019 at 11:58 AM, Cindy Evanier said:

No there hasn't been any drama.  We are adults.   If we have a disagreement about something, we talk it through.  No need for drama.  

This is how it should be.  Not arguing and then blocking the other person because you cant deal with confrontations or cant talk like an adult 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/27/2019 at 10:55 AM, Zzevir said:

My 13th anniversary with my partner in SL is coming up this next week.  There has been far less drama than several RL relationships.  

Edited by Amanda Dallin
  • Like 1