Those crazy neighbors...

Trinity Blakewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Is that near the house you gave up recently, the one that had the little faux pond nearby? I told you that place with the (much smaller) flames looked sketchy. 😂

Hahahaha!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 No, this was another region 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

So, I saw pretty much the worst thing I've seen so far regarding a Crazy Neighbor today, in one of the new Log Cabin regions, and there's no way that this one can be attributed to a misunderstanding of covenant. It concerns an image placed outside that is totally inappropriate for a Moderate sim. I had to wonder if it had been set up in an attempt to drive off the previous next door neighbor as the image (in the shape of a cardboard cutout) was facing the neighbors house and the fellows in the image were posed in a way to give the person next door "a good view." I think that's a pretty clear case for reporting immediately.

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

it  is a prank ,,,,     

note i put  out an easter bunny and was worried   ....  

This is not a prank.  I do not think real-life local politics are in-theme.  Do we want to see campaign posters for Bolsonaro?  Trudeau?  same thing. 

Easter bunnies should be fine because of holiday decorating rules.  Especially as they are a secular holiday decoration.  Tho I wouldn't cavil at religious decorations ... as you say, kindness is in order, particularly nowadays.

With regard to the Trump campaign poster, from the covenant:

*Linden Homes should be kept presentable and in-theme to their unique areas.

*Residents may decorate the interior of their house to their liking. The exterior should always remain in theme out of consideration for your neighbors.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

so what i am trying to say is if it is  a vet ,,,, just i m them .....

i checked  w my friends  and nope   none of them  but it could be  another vet   sl  a huge place ,,, but the political signs should be kept inside ,,,  

handing out more easter candy to everyone ,,,, hugs ,,,,

happy easter everyone

I don't think vets have a different set of rules from anyone else, at least not that I am aware of. While I don't think the sign in question violates the covenant, it is still gross. I don't care whose yard it is, that sign speaks for itself.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Lucille Babenco said:

A simple question, does anyone know if show political messages/signs in public is against TOS?

I have never seen any rule against it. These displays just let me know who to avoid, so I usually just make a note, derender/block and move on. ;) 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 4

59 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Do we want to see campaign posters for Bolsonaro?  Trudeau?  same thing. 

as long as any poster for Trudeau has the word moist in it.  Proud to be Canadian! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.