Those crazy neighbors...

Trinity1776

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:31 AM, Mitch Merricks said:

I'm guessing this blog wasn't created to make fun of people & make them feel bad.  I hope it stays Light & Funny, with a dash of curious oddities found. Adding some  "maybe that's a problem?" throw in;  avoiding the Fashion Police & perceived Décor Violation finger pointing.  I suspect most poster's here get that.

I  agree with Mz. CatNap:  constructive conversation can help us all grow.  Some posts have enlightened me about what is subjective, along with what is ok and isn't ( anchor prim conversation comes to mind). 

And some things are just funny.  When you look at an open door or a back yard, sometimes  it can be an OMG followed by a big belly laugh. 

Caption this?   Noticed it during a drive by.  Remodeling?  Maybe a new frat house moving in.  

so.JPG

so2.JPG

LOL, that seems a drug dealer home...   only needs some graffitis on the walls and random garbage bags thrown to the ground.  And maybe a corpse, as a final decoration.

Seriously, although we can decorate our homes as we know, something like that ruins our experience as neighbor. I think that if I had that neighbor, I would leave the home in less than a minute.

38 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

🤔

a7854552e41811068fcdc4826933d6a3.jpg

another one around the corner

a150376a5c08ea01ea5edf84bc309b5d.png

It's  incredible the aesthetic destruction that's appearing in the boat houses, they were never my favorites even located in open seas for sail, but this is simply grotesque.  They destry Moles work and torture neighbors with that disaster.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The first is a 'seriously wtf' thing and is definitely "not in theme" - I'd AR it.  The second might make you shake your head, but I don't think it is AR-able.

The second likely also an issue.

You've got the rocks and the bamboo mixed with palms and this is in open water, not river or land adjacent. I'd AR both, and let the moles decide.

Here it is in side view:

6f5d2a02824ea9153dae63cd871eb9c3.jpg

So... height rule

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Holy F on a stick Batman...

What

Where

They

Thinking

The only justification is that most of these owners have the "classic  way of thinking" about mainlands ("I pay my tiers and do what I want), and they don't understand what's Bellisseria, nor the rules.

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Whew, I'd hate to think that two people thought that build was appropriate. lol

I have actually seen parcel encroachment on that scale before... on mainland... so my thinking was that the entire build might have been off parcel - one of the plots on the left of the screen. But if it's a balcony then it looks like they just covered their boat with a prim with an opaque window texture...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I took a second more thorough look at that picture -- Is that truly 2 plots done the same way with that brick building and pad (whatever you call it)

I'm also taking a second look of the photo, seems two homes… may be an alt, who knows.  But I have another doubts… where are the original boat houses?

18 minutes ago, Lucille Babenco said:

It's  incredible the aesthetic destruction that's appearing in the boat houses, they were never my favorites even located in open seas for sail, but this is simply grotesque.  They destry Moles work and torture neighbors with that disaster.

Overall most boat residents respect the theme they're in. But when they don't - it is a lot more glaring than on land builds because the most common way to disrespect theme is to act like they're on land...

Most of the time, this is worst I see:

da656ca29260b52e4c6542b69075aaf6.png

A forgotten prim... nothing more. So mild I only see it by accident.

But the vast majority of boat plots I see are well done by people who clearly want to be on water...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I have actually seen parcel encroachment on that scale before... on mainland... so my thinking was that the entire build might have been off parcel - one of the plots on the left of the screen. But if it's a balcony then it looks like they just covered their boat with a prim with an opaque window texture...

picture from another angle

a57cbf78319aa1bb1ccb5fb9508d7666.png

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

This looks like a build someone put in the water spot in front of their houseboat, where people usually park a boat or put a pool area. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.