If you could pick a one word wish for Belli 2020?

Raspberry Crystal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Open-access

As in having vehicle access to the road from your home lot not blocked by vegetation and fences etc on Linden Land.  My main gripe about my current home is being nearly blocked off from the road by bushes and wooden fences, I do manage to drive in and out of the backyard though that involves dodging a tree then a bush.

• Like 2

On 12/24/2019 at 3:35 PM, Raspberry Crystal said:

Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills

Take a look at the bottom of the region that’s 2 below Blueberry Patch! (I’m coveting that middle house, and the one to its right.) 

AD55C5D2-8A72-4F1A-8E21-49ED56067920.jpeg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Take a look at the bottom of the region that’s 2 below Blueberry Patch! (I’m coveting that middle house, and the one to its right.) 

Oh my - I might have to free up an account or bump another one up on the super duper off chance that I could nab one of those.  It looks like there could be some similar plots scattered throughout that mountain range.  

15 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

So, I went and visited that region tonight and the one next to it.  I would absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE any of the plots that I circled in RED -- those would truly be the best of any plot I have yet had. The one with the X - the map needs to update, but they turned that one into a small park with a lake in it - so no house there.

image.png.647ac1d2e29a34c88a5cf217464d4e3c.png

• Like 4

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

So, I went and visited that region tonight and the one next to it.  I would absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE any of the plots that I circled in RED -- those would truly be the best of any plot I have yet had. The one with the X - the map needs to update, but they turned that one into a small park with a lake in it - so no house there.

image.png.647ac1d2e29a34c88a5cf217464d4e3c.png

The house in X indeed has gone poof! Certain Mole magic was performed there. 😀 😉

2020-01-04_park.thumb.jpg.1db51dfb24a508eab510d022689d329c.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.