If you could pick a one word wish for Belli 2020?

Raspberry Crystal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Even though I picked the topic title I'm struggling to prioritise my wishlist!

I so much want some lovely modern homes with large windows, but more than that I want some gorgeous and unique new terrains to explore.

Ok it's got to be this.

Hills

Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills Hills

• Like 10

Variety.

By that I mean different types of themes, different and exciting places to explore, different homes to choose from.  All things that are being done already but that excite me.  I love looking at the map daily and seeing beautiful Belli evolve....can’t wait for more❤️.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, MirandaBowers said:

Townhomes

Townhomes, as I knew them, are a row of attached homes such that the owners share a wall between their individual homes, like the ones pictured below.  I honestly can't see LL ever building a set of homes that are attached like that.  I also can't see a ton of people wanting to live that close to their neighbor.

38599431-191016.jpg

What-is-a-townhouse.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Townhomes, as I knew them, are a row of attached homes such that the owners share a wall between their individual homes, like the ones pictured below.  I honestly can't see LL ever building a set of homes that are attached like that.  I also can't see a ton of people wanting to live that close to their neighbor.

New Babbage has townhomes. There was once an SL landlord with a sim called Wooden Heart" of "affordable urban rentals" in tightly packed neighborhoods modeled after the boroughs of New York City. They seem to have disappeared around 2015. They were trying for an urban street vibe.

This concept would work better if SL didn't choke with 20-30 avatars in a region. You can have townhomes in SL, but not too many in a region. Maybe 20 surrounding a big urban park would work.

• Like 2

Continuity

My fear is of Bellisseria getting mainlanded. I hope once the Moles and Lindens have directed their attention to other projects that Belli will still have active covenant enforcement, as well a presence such as we've had with them interacting with us in groups and at events. I hope the community feeling persists, that the next wave of new Bellizens joins in, and that my neighbor doesn't put 20 horses and a particle poofer in his front yard, amen. 

"Mainlanded" is a verb now. I said so.

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

Swap

Maybe a perk with super premium that we would be able to trade homes between main and alt accounts, say once a quarter. For me, at least, my alts have gotten the primo spots, while I remain homeless. I got my first houseboat in August, after trying for months. It’s on an alt account. Then I invested in a third premium account to try for the Vics. Of course, the spot that ended up being a keeper is on the second alt account. This is such a first-world dilemma. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

Swap

Maybe a perk with super premium that we would be able to trade homes between main and alt accounts, say once a quarter. For me, at least, my alts have gotten the primo spots, while I remain homeless. I got my first houseboat in August, after trying for months. It’s on an alt account. Then I invested in a third premium account to try for the Vics. Of course, the spot that ended up being a keeper is on the second alt account. This is such a first-world dilemma. 

That is such a superb idea! And limiting it to once a quarter seems very reasonable to me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/25/2019 at 1:09 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I honestly can't see LL ever building a set of homes that are attached like that.  I also can't see a ton of people wanting to live that close to their neighbor.

imagine active neighbbours ... name tags with unreadable fonts moving through the wall while you try to get some sleep :) ..or forgetting to put sound to parcel only.. yelling kids, barking dogs and talking bodyparts... 

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

On 12/24/2019 at 5:47 PM, Cindy Evanier said:

I can't put it into a single word so its 2

Double plots

So a couple can join together with one home in a larger plot and twice the LI)

I can second this one. ❤️

Or, if I must say something on my own:

Modern. OP was having that as second, but I have it instead of hills.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.