EsmeEmmery

Floating tree on Linden Owned Land

Hi, I just moved into one of the new Bellisseria Victorian Linden Houses. I have a tree behind my house that is floating in the air. It is a Linden owned tree and is on public land between my lot and my neighbor's lot. How do I go about getting someone at Linden Lab to fix this?

Floating Tree_001.jpg

• Like 1

Just send a ticket into support.  I had a fence on mine that had a big space between the post and fence, I also took a picture for them so that they could see it.  They fixed it in a matter of days.

• Like 4

This happens from time to time. There were a bunch of them near one of my old houses. Likely just mistakes they didn't notice.

Poor Abnor must had been so tired of me reporting those lol

• Haha 1

Tornadoes have been know to roll through an area and only uproot a single tree.  Must be the Mole magic that keeps it floating rather than it falling over.

Initially I think much of the stuff is auto-rezzed. Then they go around and manually tweak.

No one can catch everything. So yeah file a ticket on it.

Back in the old days we would 'abuse report' Governor Linden for these 'violations'... For some reason they never banned that guy despite all the litter he left all over SL. :P

• Haha 1

A few things llike that I just filed an "Abuse Report" reason "object littering" ;)

No idea if it worked ... they see to it and do not give you backfeed.

57 minutes ago, Evarne said:

I have a tree climbing lamp post next to my plot 😄

lamp.jpg

Rez some binoculars next to it aimed at your bedroom window... :D

Might as well have fun with the glitches... :P

• Haha 4

Why not put a SLURL to the goofy lamp post in your thread? If a mole happens to wander through the forums and sees it, he might fix it in his spare time.  If moles have spare time, I mean.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Why not put a SLURL to the goofy lamp post in your thread? If a mole happens to wander through the forums and sees it, he might fix it in his spare time.  If moles have spare time, I mean.

Well it can't hurt, lol. The tree trunk is in Myopia Falls, the lamp post is just over the boundary http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Arabella/171/5/25  🙂

• Thanks 1

giphy.gif

Sorry to hear about the gravity defying trees and creeper lamp posts (or is the tree attacking the lamp post? hmmm?)!

I've passed this along to the Land Team for them to take a look :)

• Haha 9

8 minutes ago, EsmeEmmery said:

How do I send in a ticket to support?

Go to the top of the forum page - the main forum page or any sub-forum (not within a thread) and then look on the right side of the page, beside the thread list. 

image.png.ad37439b2330893b50f9fd9bfc59d924.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EsmeEmmery said:

How do I send in a ticket to support?

Again, as I suggested earlier, you might be able to save yourself some trouble by including a SLURL to your problem tree here.  Lindens and moles do wander through here every once in a while, but they can't guess where the tree is if all you post is a picture of it.