Sign in to follow this  
Pter Moreau

Searching for older looking bento head

Greeting Y'all

I have been looking for a older bento head. I really like the LOGO Victor head. however I'm not able to purchase it. I have informed the owner. I am not into looking like a 20-25 year old avie, I would like to get one, looking 40-50 years old. Any suggestion to help me  would be greatly appreciated. 

thank you in advance 

Take a look at the Altamura "Darren." When it was released it was played up as being older looking than the rest. Whether it looks 40- to 50-something I cannot judge but with its stock skin it does appear to be at least 35-ish and older.

I have seen it as a full body with head item. Not sure if they sell it as a Bento head only.

• Like 1

Yet after all, the skin texture has a much higher impact on the look than the shape and mesh head. 

Anyway, I've played with both the Darren and the Marcus heads on the m-alts, but overall, the combos of any mesh head with a more mature looking skin actually did look better for my liking.

• Like 3

my advice : look for a matching skin, nót a stand alone, ready old/aged mesh head what never can be changed. At the end you need new heads all the time and will be more expensive than a one time investment in a quality head that's changable.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2