Deviant Inc - Job Agency - Now Open!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone! Deviant Inc. is proud to announce that our new Job Agency is now open!

What we offer:

• Organized ad boards.
  • Affordable ad board rentals.
  • Around the clock assistance.
  • Fun, laid back, professional staff members who make themselves seen instead of hiding behind lurking in the shadows just reaping profit!

(Ads range from 100L-300L)

Why we are here:

We know that finding a job, or finding reliable employees, can be just as difficult in SL as it is in RL. While there are job assistant agencies all over Second Life, we would like to provide a more personal experience to our clients. We are here to offer support that goes much further than paying an ad board and slapping a photo on it. If you need help researching certain clubs, searching for the proper apparel, or anything else related to your search of a job (or future employees) we will do everything we can to help make the process quick and smooth for you.

Deviant Inc. isn't only a place to find work, but a place to hang around, relax, and make friends.

We hope to see you guys soon! Best of luck in your search for employment!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Volkov/191/204/27

• 6 months later...

Hello I'm Elis and I want to work for you because I want money so I can buy new things, etc. But most who all I want to work specifically with you that I think you people work looks better than other jobs I had visited. So I Quack you elected me ...

:womanvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.