Question

I bought lindens that said it would arrive in 10 hours to my knowledge and never came. So when I looked at the transaction it said system_cancel but it was still showing as open. I ended up going and closing the transaction so now it reads user_cancel. Will I receive a refund of my money ? Also just had to pay $1.43 to Linden Research and confused as to why? please help.

1 answer to this question

34 minutes ago, iM3LANiNx said:

I bought lindens that said it would arrive in 10 hours to my knowledge and never came. So when I looked at the transaction it said system_cancel but it was still showing as open. I ended up going and closing the transaction so now it reads user_cancel. Will I receive a refund of my money ? Also just had to pay $1.43 to Linden Research and confused as to why? please help.

guessing you never read the information about billing, buying and selling L$, i really advise to do that, because we'r talking about real cold hard  dollars here :)

Cancelled orders don't pay you back at the billing method (CC/Paypal/Skril) but end as USD balance in your account,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1