Good day ... someone help me with a question about my premium?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

:matte-motes-confused:While this situation is the Last year I became a paying customer of Second Life, but now for various situations involving monetary shortages in my real life day by day, maybe I can not renew my paid account premium.

Bien la situacion es la esta El pasado año me he convertido en cliente de pago de la segunda vida, pero ahora por diversas situaciones relacionadas con escasez monetaria en mi vida real del dia con dia, tal vez no me sea posible renovar mi cuenta de pago premium.

now my question is this. If arrival date of payment to renew my premium date is June 30, 2011 ... If you arrived at this date and pass it without paying the renewal premium account ... lose my SL account, my inventory My avatar, my contacts and everything all around? ... Or Linden Lab will allow me to continue into the second rundown only basic user benefits of client-no payment? The truth is I do not want to lose my account for any reason, but I do fear losing cash for not having to pay for renovation. Thank you a lot and good day to all of you

ahora mi pregunta es la siguiente. Si llegada la fecha de pago para renovar mi cuenta premium la fecha es 30 de junio 2011...Si llego a esta fecha y paso de ella sin pagar la renovacion de la cuenta premium ...¿perdere mi cuenta de SL, mi inventario, mi avatar, mis contactos y todo de todo de todo? ...¿ O linden lab me permitira seguir dentro de la segunda vida degradandome solamente a usuario basico sin beneficios del tipo cliente de pago ? La verdad es que no quiero perder mi cuenta por ningun motivo, pero me da terror perderla por no tener dinero para pagar la renovacion. Gracias muchas y buen dia a tod@s.  happy: 

As mentioned before, downgrade to a basic account.

A friend of mine just did that today because the Lindens all of a sudden couldn't use his payment info which was okay for years.

And he didn't want to get blocked or whatever only because they messed up their system. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.