Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Milk Pixelmaid

Bellisseria Homes Content Pack

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

I adore the fairy lights in the campers content pack and the flowers in the Victorian content pack.

I wish the content pack included content for ALL Bellisseria homes so you don’t have to give up your home, grab other styles just for the packs. :(

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That would be great, or if they had them at hub locations where anyone can just go pick up a box when they want one (like with the old Linden homes).

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LL could place out a vendor hat is restricted to only premiums? I don't think LL would want their Mole created stuff should be free for all. The Hydrangeas would be a serious competition to stores that sell plants.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Were the old Linden Home regions restricted only to Premium Members?

And when you get the Premium Gifts from the vendors is that only restricted because they are in rextricted sandboxes?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Were the old Linden Home regions restricted only to Premium Members?

And when you get the Premium Gifts from the vendors is that only restricted because they are in rextricted sandboxes?

 

Wasn't the old content pack only textures? The new homes textures are full permissions. But who would want that old content now, where some of the Mole created things are what people who are Basic would use instead of shopping. I don't think LL want that to happen.

If they restrict the vendors to premium sandboxes, sure. I would like to have all the LH gifts, not logging in an alt to make the brick wall or plant hydrangeas.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, the content pack could be delivered much like the premium gifts. Most people don’t have an alt to hop around to different homes, or risk losing their main home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Were the old Linden Home regions restricted only to Premium Members?

They were open to everyone to visit my then partner had one prior to me that I visited a few times. the info hub regions which were really nicely done back in the day had content packs that included textures and sculpt maps anyone could and still can get if they're still in their respective theme hub regions. Premium gifts have always only been available in premium sandboxes and other selected premium access place's

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back in the day when the first Linden Homes opened anyone could pick up the content packs and I believe they were ONLY textures. I got the Asian one for sure but don't remember getting any others. I think we picked them up at the region hubs but it has been a decade so memory might be blurry.  Anyone (for a time anyway) could pick up the Bay City content packs which were mostly textures I think but not sure. I deleted them long ago :D.

 

Honestly I prefer that the REGION area contents stay with the region areas. Anyone can pass along the textures (I checked on that last April and got an official answer -- maybe from Abnor but not quite sure now).  I think that the folks LIVING in the Victorian houses should have the Victorian content packs and the trailers the trailers etc.  Certainly some folks will have all the packs if they switch houses a lot, but it seems more fair to me for the people living in an  area to receive the items FOR that area.    As for giving ALL premium members that content packs, I would be very much against that. After all,  they are using their tier (in most instances) on mainland and not in Belli.  

 

Just my two cents. 

Again, textures aren't an issue, just the no transfer items.   

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd prefer to just have the whole content pack for all linden homes in the mailbox. If my alt has a home, but I want to place some items from the content pack, I have to switch to my alt for that now. Having an access list for the mailbox would be great too 😛

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pussycat Catnap said:

Anyone have anything that would fit right as molding for a new interior wall in the Victorians?

My little divider here could use a little help... :P

 

I believe Blush has a trim for the vics as a gift in her store.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

Back in the day when the first Linden Homes opened anyone could pick up the content packs and I believe they were ONLY textures. I got the Asian one for sure but don't remember getting any others. I think we picked them up at the region hubs but it has been a decade so memory might be blurry.  Anyone (for a time anyway) could pick up the Bay City content packs which were mostly textures I think but not sure. I deleted them long ago :D.

 

Honestly I prefer that the REGION area contents stay with the region areas. Anyone can pass along the textures (I checked on that last April and got an official answer -- maybe from Abnor but not quite sure now).  I think that the folks LIVING in the Victorian houses should have the Victorian content packs and the trailers the trailers etc.  Certainly some folks will have all the packs if they switch houses a lot, but it seems more fair to me for the people living in an  area to receive the items FOR that area.    As for giving ALL premium members that content packs, I would be very much against that. After all,  they are using their tier (in most instances) on mainland and not in Belli.  

 

Just my two cents. 

Again, textures aren't an issue, just the no transfer items.   

You're right, I didn't quite mean ALL premium members. Just anyone with a Bellisseria home.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Katerina Kirax said:

content pack?

In the menu where you select which style of Linden Home, Houseboat or Camper is an option to get a Content Pack. The Campers come with two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I completely agree. It would be a great Christmas gift if they bundles all 4 content LH packs together and put them somewhere for Premium members to pick up. They use items like the fairy lights in the Traditional area and Victorian area so it would be fitting that we can as well. Plus, those flowers are just spectacular. LL should be proud of how great they turned out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

In the menu where you select which style of Linden Home, Houseboat or Camper is an option to get a Content Pack. The Campers come with two.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it one content pack that has things added to it? Both the Traditional and Victorians have 2 texture packs. It was one in the start, then LL added floors, roof and ceiling textures in a second texture crate for the Traditionals. These content packs has got more add-ons like snow roofs. But as I remember it , it is one content pack that grow and get more content.

They also added more textures to the Victorians after a few days. I don't remember how many textures, but the Victorian sidewalk is in the Victorian texture pack 2. Two different crates to rez and unpack the textures from.

I think the campers have 3 texture crates, and they also got snow roofs and more.

As I write this, I think the Victorians has not got snow roofs and Christmas lights yet. Maybe they will get it, if that's LL's plan.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it one content pack that has things added to it? Both the Traditional and Victorians have 2 texture packs. It was one in the start, then LL added floors, roof and ceiling textures in a second texture crate for the Traditionals. These content packs has got more add-ons like snow roofs. But as I remember it , it is one content pack that grow and get more content.

They also added more textures to the Victorians after a few days. I don't remember how many textures, but the Victorian sidewalk is in the Victorian texture pack 2. Two different crates to rez and unpack the textures from.

I think the campers have 3 texture crates, and they also got snow roofs and more.

As I write this, I think the Victorians has not got snow roofs and Christmas lights yet. Maybe they will get it, if that's LL's plan.

Thanks for updating me. it's been a while since I had a Traditional. And I only saw one for Victorian and I remember only one for Houseboat (again, long time since I had that). The Campers started out with two from the outset - basically once is for the Campers and the other are more customized for each Trailer type if I recall correctly (I only do the Camper one, so I forget exactly what's in the other one.)

As for the bolded part above - If they haven't yet, I wouldn't expect it. As I've said somewhere else: Snow and Willows tend to clash, like Red and Orange Horizontal Stripes LOL

Edited by Alyona Su

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...