Bellisseria Homes Content Pack

Milk Pixelmaid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Were the old Linden Home regions restricted only to Premium Members?

And when you get the Premium Gifts from the vendors is that only restricted because they are in rextricted sandboxes?

Wasn't the old content pack only textures? The new homes textures are full permissions. But who would want that old content now, where some of the Mole created things are what people who are Basic would use instead of shopping. I don't think LL want that to happen.

If they restrict the vendors to premium sandboxes, sure. I would like to have all the LH gifts, not logging in an alt to make the brick wall or plant hydrangeas.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Were the old Linden Home regions restricted only to Premium Members?

They were open to everyone to visit my then partner had one prior to me that I visited a few times. the info hub regions which were really nicely done back in the day had content packs that included textures and sculpt maps anyone could and still can get if they're still in their respective theme hub regions. Premium gifts have always only been available in premium sandboxes and other selected premium access place's

• Thanks 1

Back in the day when the first Linden Homes opened anyone could pick up the content packs and I believe they were ONLY textures. I got the Asian one for sure but don't remember getting any others. I think we picked them up at the region hubs but it has been a decade so memory might be blurry.  Anyone (for a time anyway) could pick up the Bay City content packs which were mostly textures I think but not sure. I deleted them long ago :D.

Honestly I prefer that the REGION area contents stay with the region areas. Anyone can pass along the textures (I checked on that last April and got an official answer -- maybe from Abnor but not quite sure now).  I think that the folks LIVING in the Victorian houses should have the Victorian content packs and the trailers the trailers etc.  Certainly some folks will have all the packs if they switch houses a lot, but it seems more fair to me for the people living in an  area to receive the items FOR that area.    As for giving ALL premium members that content packs, I would be very much against that. After all,  they are using their tier (in most instances) on mainland and not in Belli.  

Just my two cents. 

Again, textures aren't an issue, just the no transfer items.   

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 1

I'd prefer to just have the whole content pack for all linden homes in the mailbox. If my alt has a home, but I want to place some items from the content pack, I have to switch to my alt for that now. Having an access list for the mailbox would be great too 😛

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

Back in the day when the first Linden Homes opened anyone could pick up the content packs and I believe they were ONLY textures. I got the Asian one for sure but don't remember getting any others. I think we picked them up at the region hubs but it has been a decade so memory might be blurry.  Anyone (for a time anyway) could pick up the Bay City content packs which were mostly textures I think but not sure. I deleted them long ago :D.

Honestly I prefer that the REGION area contents stay with the region areas. Anyone can pass along the textures (I checked on that last April and got an official answer -- maybe from Abnor but not quite sure now).  I think that the folks LIVING in the Victorian houses should have the Victorian content packs and the trailers the trailers etc.  Certainly some folks will have all the packs if they switch houses a lot, but it seems more fair to me for the people living in an  area to receive the items FOR that area.    As for giving ALL premium members that content packs, I would be very much against that. After all,  they are using their tier (in most instances) on mainland and not in Belli.  

Just my two cents. 

Again, textures aren't an issue, just the no transfer items.   

You're right, I didn't quite mean ALL premium members. Just anyone with a Bellisseria home.

• Haha 1

I completely agree. It would be a great Christmas gift if they bundles all 4 content LH packs together and put them somewhere for Premium members to pick up. They use items like the fairy lights in the Traditional area and Victorian area so it would be fitting that we can as well. Plus, those flowers are just spectacular. LL should be proud of how great they turned out.

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

In the menu where you select which style of Linden Home, Houseboat or Camper is an option to get a Content Pack. The Campers come with two.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it one content pack that has things added to it? Both the Traditional and Victorians have 2 texture packs. It was one in the start, then LL added floors, roof and ceiling textures in a second texture crate for the Traditionals. These content packs has got more add-ons like snow roofs. But as I remember it , it is one content pack that grow and get more content.

They also added more textures to the Victorians after a few days. I don't remember how many textures, but the Victorian sidewalk is in the Victorian texture pack 2. Two different crates to rez and unpack the textures from.

I think the campers have 3 texture crates, and they also got snow roofs and more.

As I write this, I think the Victorians has not got snow roofs and Christmas lights yet. Maybe they will get it, if that's LL's plan.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it one content pack that has things added to it? Both the Traditional and Victorians have 2 texture packs. It was one in the start, then LL added floors, roof and ceiling textures in a second texture crate for the Traditionals. These content packs has got more add-ons like snow roofs. But as I remember it , it is one content pack that grow and get more content.

They also added more textures to the Victorians after a few days. I don't remember how many textures, but the Victorian sidewalk is in the Victorian texture pack 2. Two different crates to rez and unpack the textures from.

I think the campers have 3 texture crates, and they also got snow roofs and more.

As I write this, I think the Victorians has not got snow roofs and Christmas lights yet. Maybe they will get it, if that's LL's plan.

Thanks for updating me. it's been a while since I had a Traditional. And I only saw one for Victorian and I remember only one for Houseboat (again, long time since I had that). The Campers started out with two from the outset - basically once is for the Campers and the other are more customized for each Trailer type if I recall correctly (I only do the Camper one, so I forget exactly what's in the other one.)

As for the bolded part above - If they haven't yet, I wouldn't expect it. As I've said somewhere else: Snow and Willows tend to clash, like Red and Orange Horizontal Stripes LOL

Edited by Alyona Su

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.