MRSCANDIREDBONE

Looking for good female shapes slink

1 hour ago, MRSCANDIREDBONE said:

Anyone know of any places in secondlife with good female shapes as trying make thicker avi

I assume you have Hourglass. Go to the Marketplace, type in Hourglass. Filter on Avatar components - shapes. Make sure to buy a demo first, unless the shape is so cheap that it doesn't matter to you.

Do you have a mesh head? If you buy a shape meant for a head + the Hourglass body without having the head, your face will look strange. Also a good reason for buying demo first. If you have your default SL head, the one called a Classic avatar, you should avoid all ads that says Hourglass + (brand mesh head).

And the other way around if you have a mesh head. Then buy the combination Hourglass + the head you have. It is much easier to buy a head shape you like, and adjust the body. A shape should always, always be modify.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I assume you have Hourglass. Go to the Marketplace, type in Hourglass. Filter on Avatar components - shapes. Make sure to buy a demo first, unless the shape is so cheap that it doesn't matter to you.

Do you have a mesh head? If you buy a shape meant for a head + the Hourglass body without having the head, your face will look strange. Also a good reason for buying demo first. If you have your default SL head, the one called a Classic avatar, you should avoid all ads that says Hourglass + (brand mesh head).

And the other way around if you have a mesh head. Then buy the combination Hourglass + the head you have. It is much easier to buy a head shape you like, and adjust the body. A shape should always, always be modify.

Yes I have slink hourglass i have a bought mesh head and mesh body as well but I can’t figure out how to make it thicker