Land

Evilynda Baphomet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Evilynda Baphomet said:

I tried to get House boat, but it says I have to upgrade account to have 1024. Well I already have that much land but it says I don't when I go for boat. Any idea what is up with that? I have been a  premium member for over 14 years. 

You need to abandon your current land in order to qualify for a Linden Home. 

Frittigern is mostly right.

If you abandon your current Mainland and remove any tier you donated to any groups, then you can get a Linden Home without a change in your monthly payment.

If you get the Linden Home FIRST, before doing the above, then LL will charge you an additional monthly fee of $7.00 USD, until you DO get rid of your other Mainland.  That is what that message you are getting is telling you.

Put Alwin and Frittigern together, and you've got the whole story!

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 3:26 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

Frittigern is mostly right.

If you abandon your current Mainland and remove any tier you donated to any groups, then you can get a Linden Home without a change in your monthly payment.

If you get the Linden Home FIRST, before doing the above, then LL will charge you an additional monthly fee of $7.00 USD, until you DO get rid of your other Mainland.  That is what that message you are getting is telling you.

Put Alwin and Frittigern together, and you've got the whole story!

So I have to abandon the 1024 meter land I have to get a house boat, Not happening I paid a lot for the little piece of land. Besides my account says I have that much but when I try to buy the boat it says I don't. 

5 minutes ago, Evilynda Baphomet said:

So I have to abandon the 1024 meter land I have to get a house boat, Not happening I paid a lot for the little piece of land. Besides my account says I have that much but when I try to buy the boat it says I don't. 

it is OR/OR unless you go for a higher tier level. If you think you get free tier on a parcel ánd a boat, you didn't read the Premium Benefits.
If your parcel is 512 or smaller, you can opt in for a Camper, those need only  512 sqm free tier.
Side note .. you can only own 1 linden home parcel, owning one 512 camper doesn't give the option for a second one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.