The audacity of Scylla

Storm Clarence

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1586 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

57 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Personally, I have always found Scylla to be the worst. Just vicious mean and nasty. Out to do harm simply for the joy of doing harm to others. No regard for anyone but herself. 

I mean, when you kill that many Greek sailors over the years just because you could.. Something is wrong. I mean, she makes Ursulla look like a princess. 

That's scintilla. Scylla are slender protuberances that project from the body of a cell.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

That's scintilla. Scylla are slender protuberances that project from the body of a cell.

Scintilla is a tiny trace or spark of a specified quality or feeling.

Cilia is a plural form of Cilium which is a short microscopic hairlike vibrating structure found in large numbers on the surface of certain cells, either causing currents in the surrounding fluid, or, in some protozoans and other small organisms, providing propulsion

Scylla is a legendary monster that lived on one side of a narrow channel of water, opposite her counterpart Charybdis. The two sides of the strait were within an arrow's range of each other—so close that sailors attempting to avoid Charybdis would pass dangerously close to Scylla and vice versa.

Don't try me on Greek Mythology.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On December 18, 2019 at 10:13 PM, Storm Clarence said:

Where is the line in posting?  Are you a troll or just being provocative?  Friend or foe?  Who are you? 

I have on several occasions been accused of being mean, but I never am intentionally, but my humor can be misinterpreted.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, CaerolleClaudel said:

I have no idea what the hell this means, but I like it, lol...

Man changing to werewolf? Or a sheep? Or a shaggy dog?

Overall reminds me of that really old music video where they are singing something about a microwave oven...

LOL. I really shouldn't say, because the tangential derail is so much funnier. :D

Scylla was saying that with each comment she became less attractive, devolving, if you will. This is an illustration showing the devolution of humans. See, the riffs are funnier.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

LOL. I really shouldn't say, because the tangential derail is so much funnier. :D

Scylla was saying that with each comment she became less attractive, devolving, if you will. This is an illustration showing the devolution of humans. See, the riffs are funnier.

To us furries, maybe that is more attractive!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Ah, sorry, I am kinda slow, lol. Funny. 😁

36 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

No...cilia is what you are when you are more silly than someone else.

"Oh, don't be silly!"
"You should talk, you're even cilia than me!"

This seems more like what you would say if you were a certain cretinous world leader to deflect and ‘punch back’: “Well, I may be silly, but you are covered in creepy hairy things!”

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1586 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.