luna lovegood

Stormy Pixelmaid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OK so you're looking for classic skins then; I would try Pink Fuel's classic range, they have a couple that are very young-looking, and their palest shade* should be pale enough for Luna. Bonus, they are only L$150 each. There's also an add-on available for small breasts (with less shading around that area), if you want that. (*Not the white vampire shade, the next one after that). Shapes are included also, and you can tweak them as you wish.

For hair, I'd look at Alyssa by Magika, or Selene by Exile. Both of these are close to her shoulder-length style. Selene is a bit looser and less tidy-looking (it's the one I'm wearing in my profile pic here) but Alyssa matches her side-parted bangs better.

For the Hogwarts uniform, there are tons of options. Try a search on the Marketplace in Apparel for "wizard school".

I'm about to go to work but give me 12 hours; I'll try to put something together and see how it looks.

Edited by Matty Luminos

@Stormy Pixelmaid sorry I took so long to respond to this (because Christmas). Anyway, I tried demos of all Pink Fuel's classic skins and decided on Alyx for this project, in porcelain. The hair is Alyssa from Magika, uniform is from Orange Pekoe and the shape is entirely my own. Luna has a distinctive face with wide eyes and very pointy eyebrows, and thin lips. 

191226_002.jpg.0502be68928f1c4d4bcf5824c04eb11e.jpg

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.