Active RP Sims - not fantasy

Blyss Marialla

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys! I am looking to fill my SL time RPing again! I am having a hard time finding any sims that are not Urban, GOR or Fantasy. Not into all that right now. Been there, done that. I want something new. 

I feel like I would be OK with GOR so long as there is RP, and any IC stays strictly IC. Such as if I were to start as a slave, I would not expect to be IMd ordering me back to the sim or to do something. Would strictly be for RP and IC ONLY. I heard there isn't much rp, just pretty much slaves and rape and just a bunch of raiding. For me, I am not very interested in just raiding. I get it though, and some raiding would be fun, Vikings and all! But there has to be more to it than that.

I have also grown rather fond of the 15th-18th century and have actually been watching Outlander (AMAZING BTW) so something like that would be fun as well. Game of Thrones type sims are a maybe. I would have to really like the sim and people I would be RPing with. Even Viking era would be fun to RP.

I do not really wanna do any modern RP. I get enough of that.

Perhaps a post apocalyptic? That would be fun, even with zombies.

No Fantasy. No elves, werewolves, vampires etc. Magick I am cool with, natural magick as it isn't fantasy, but no wizards and mages and crap like that. I have had enough of that.

I know its a long shot, but anyone know of an RP place I may enjoy? Thanks!!

I you enjoy Sci-fi Cyberpunk you may give Gaga-Rin a look. You can look at the website here: https://javikstation.com/ or drop by the sim http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sandy Wind/40/141/2719 . We are open to role playing with any visitors as long as they make themselves minimally familiar with the setting. I will mention a lot of members are currently in the Pre-Christmas work crunch, so we are not on as much as we would like, once we hit Christmas some of us will be able to be around the sim more often.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For historical have a walk around the Time Portal sim.
There are 6 different time zones there;

ancient Rome
Tudor London
Victorian London
1920s-1940s New York.
1940s London during the Blitz

Although these are small places open to the general public (no dresscode) people live and RP there.
It can also just give you a bit of an idea of what era you like the most before moving on to another sim.

Next door is also the 1920s Berlin sim, this is a serious historical rp sim that has been going for a decade, strict dress code but very active community.

9 hours ago, Jo Yardley said:

For historical have a walk around the Time Portal sim.
There are 6 different time zones there;

ancient Rome
Tudor London
Victorian London
1920s-1940s New York.
1940s London during the Blitz

Although these are small places open to the general public (no dresscode) people live and RP there.
It can also just give you a bit of an idea of what era you like the most before moving on to another sim.

Next door is also the 1920s Berlin sim, this is a serious historical rp sim that has been going for a decade, strict dress code but very active community.

A tad off topic since I'm not contributing anything new but I did want to second this post by @Jo Yardley; the Time Portal is an amazing spot (as is the Berlin project) but as a fan of Tudor, and a slightly lesser degree Roman history, I absolutely love the zones that have been created there. Sure they are relatively small but you'd be hard pressed to find elsewhere with as much detail IMHO. My friends and I used to visit here back in the day and I still remember them with fondness. Definitely worth a look (or second one if you've been there before).

👍❤️😊

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.