Purchase Issue

CerberusBindweed1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey Team,

Over a week ago I purchase some tattoos from this inworld store, however the tattoos for some reason are not showing up on my skin.

I have a belleza jake body and I have worn a tattoo before so I am familiar with how to apply them, however for some reason no matter what I do, these tattoos do not appear on my avatar.

I attempted to contact the seller of the tattoos, but I still have not received a response from the  (its been 5 days since I have sent them a message."

What can I do?

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, CerberusBindweed1 said:

Hey Team,

Over a week ago I purchase some tattoos from this inworld store, however the tattoos for some reason are not showing up on my skin.

I have a belleza jake body and I have worn a tattoo before so I am familiar with how to apply them, however for some reason no matter what I do, these tattoos do not appear on my avatar.

I attempted to contact the seller of the tattoos, but I still have not received a response from the  (its been 5 days since I have sent them a message."

What can I do?

Well it is the holiday period already for some merchants so it is entirely possible you might have to wait for the new year for a response.  

Things you can try:

Check the merchants profile thoroughly to make sure they don't have a CSR looking after customers.  

Send both a notecard and a message to the merchant or their CSR

Join their store group if they have one to ask about the product you bought

Double check the tattoo is for your particular mesh body.

LL won't get involved. 

3 hours ago, CerberusBindweed1 said:

Hey Team,

What can I do?

perhaps wearing a recent update and didn't re activate the omega?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.