Sign in to follow this  
Kahmarii

New Victorian house error

Question

i keep getting this message when i try to open doors or windows and its my land. Any suggestions

[19:47] LH - Victorian - The Hardy v1.0: Sorry, Nγαimα ƊօƖƖ Lίnette, but you are not authorized to open and close the doors, blinds and windows of this house.  If you think you are receiving this message in error, please contact the owner of this parcel and ask them to put you on the list of authorized users

• Sad 1

5 answers to this question

No, in fact, Live Chat can't fix the controller in the new Linden Homes. The particular problem you are experiencing is a bit of a fluke.  Linden Lab released an immense number of new regions on Monday, and they were flooded with new residents who immediately started rezzing houses like mad.  That slows down a region's servers quite a bit, so many scripts were experiencing some lag.  That's why Patch Linden posted a plea in the Land forums, asking residents to slow down and be patient.  As an added factor, the new Victorian homes have more complicated stuff going on under the hood -- stuff that takes a little while to initialize when you rez a new home.  There a chat warning that pops up as soon as you click your mailbox, telling you to wait for at least 30 seconds before touching your house.  That's why. If you start messing with doors and windows and the control panel before the house has initialized, it may lock up. If so, just rez a new house and be more patient next time.

• Like 1

Contact Live Chat during working hours.  They can fix cranky home controls.

Edited by Lindal Kidd