testing a catwa demo, bought ***** for it, now my head is PURPLE

Rumancekk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a very specific skin I must use that has an omega applier. I couldn't test the head to see if it would be right for me without this skin. So of course, I bought the catwa omega applier for $149,  applied the skin, and now it's purple. I don't know what I did wrong or how to fix this.

i cannot get his head without knowing if it's right. I cannot get it without applying the stupid omega. How do I fix this?

Is it just impossible? Am I just out $149 now? I can't figure out why this is happening. Nothing on google is giving me any info.

edit:

i'm using the daniel demo'

edit 2

i got it vaguely to work, but not in the right way, by using the baked on mesh option i have. but it only works if i  remove the alpha, and if i remove the alpha, the eyes pop out of the head

and it's also important that i use a specific tattoo with my head, so how could i even use that head without being able to use baked on meshes?

Edited by Rumancekk

7 hours ago, Rumancekk said:

I have a very specific skin I must use that has an omega applier. I couldn't test the head to see if it would be right for me without this skin. So of course, I bought the catwa omega applier for $149,  applied the skin, and now it's purple. I don't know what I did wrong or how to fix this.

i cannot get his head without knowing if it's right. I cannot get it without applying the stupid omega. How do I fix this?

Is it just impossible? Am I just out $149 now? I can't figure out why this is happening. Nothing on google is giving me any info.

edit:

edit 2

i got it vaguely to work, but not in the right way, by using the baked on mesh option i have. but it only works if i  remove the alpha, and if i remove the alpha, the eyes pop out of the head

and it's also important that i use a specific tattoo with my head, so how could i even use that head without being able to use baked on meshes?

Did you try asking for help in the Catwa group? 

7 hours ago, Rumancekk said:

edit:

edit 2

If you are using Bakes on Mesh, you need to wear an Alpha on just your system eyes, and use the Catwa eyes included in the package. If you don't have an eye alpha, pick up a demo pack of some prim/mesh eyes, one will be included in there.

If your specific tattoo is a system layer, you'll need to use the head as Bakes on Mesh. If your tattoo is an omega or Catwa applier, you can use the head with or without Bakes on Mesh. 

If the head is purple, go to the Catwa hud, check the tint layers and make sure the skin layer tint is set to white. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.