Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

ย ย  I have no need for any more space (just got myself a Victorian Linden Home!), but I'd like to give some constructive feedback on this thread anyway:

  • Being clear with prim allowance, rough size of the room and price makes it easier for a person to know whether it's within their price range.
  • Pictures are always a good addition to the advert, as it gives you an immediate impression of what it's like.
  • Describing what your expectations, and what kind of house rules applies, will make it easier for people to decide whether it's for them.

ย ย  I hope you find someone, having a roommate can be a lot of fun and a great way to make a friend - or a living Hell that will make you an enemy!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

What region?? Are we neighbors??

ย ย  Peers suspiciously at Beth.

ย ย  How about you tell me which region you're in? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Orwar said:

ย ย  Peers suspiciously at Beth.

ย ย  How about you tell me which region you're in? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Abrus!ย 

The house is actually my dude's, but he's going to let me decorate most of it. It's going to be a brothel called the Chintzy Lady.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ย ย  Peeks at the map.

ย ย  Not quite neighbors, but you live right next to a friend of mine!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Orwar said:

ย ย  Peeks at the map.

ย ย  Not quite neighbors, but you live right next to a friend of mine!

Oh, awesome!ย 

Mind you, I also have Linden Homes on Fourze and on the Beaten Path regions.ย 

We'll have to have a nice neighborly gathering.ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ย ย  Well, just head straight south and you'll find me eventually - quite soon, actually. Unless of course I've made it so that no one can see who's on my parcel!

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Orwar said:

ย ย  Well, just head straight south and you'll find me eventually - quite soon, actually. Unless of course I've made it so that no one can see who's on my parcel!

You'll still show up on radar even if I can't see you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

You'll still show up on radar even if I can't see you!

ย ย  Eep. Begins looking for a panic room on the MP.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2019 at 12:46 AM, PerfectSoulPurple said:

Hello everyone , i have rented an apartament , and if there is someone that need a place to stay and wants to give his share for paying the rent just message me here , or in world , thank you :)

I sent you an IM days ago, never got a response ... did you find a roommate ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/14/2019 at 11:46 PM, PerfectSoulPurple said:

Hello everyone , i have rented an apartament , and if there is someone that need a place to stay and wants to give his share for paying the rent just message me here , or in world , thank you :)

Great! I can pay 150L. Ready to move in whenever.

Can I bring my friends around? Lucifer Skizm and Fat Gary. I also have a rave club I'd like to rez on the roof.ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...