Non Mesh Clothing?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SF Designs, Hudson's by Candace hudson, League, *Coco* by cocoro lemon, Emery, Happy Undead, Indi Designs (+shoes),*G Field* by cerberus noel (+western and cutest boots on the grid "short western boots"), to name a few. I didn't name the shops that USED to have awesome legacy but who went to all fitted mesh for mesh bodies now. Of course mesh clothes work if they include the standard sizes and alpha layers but many mesh shops now no longer include those. The shops I mentioned sell rigged mesh for legacy avs with standard sizes and alpha layers.

Edited by RangiUtu
correction

10 hours ago, Milla Alexandre said:

I have an older avatar with a non mesh body and I would like to find clothing and shoes for her.  Is there anyone out there that can steer me to a few good shops?

Much appreciated,  Milla

havin a non mesh avi doesn't mean you can't wear mesh clothes.
There are quite some stores still selling the standard xs/s/m/l/xl/xxl   sizes ... or at MP ..
Those have alpha layers with them so you can use it on standard bodies.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2019 at 5:21 PM, Milla Alexandre said:

I have an older avatar with a non mesh body and I would like to find clothing and shoes for her.  Is there anyone out there that can steer me to a few good shops?

Much appreciated,  Milla

I sell a lot of old style clothing in my store on mp and in world.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:32 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

Alwin's right.  Although more and more creators are releasing mesh clothing specifically for mesh bodies, you can still find lovely mesh clothes for your classic avatar. 

Look for this logo:

1417939604_ClassicAvatarLogo.png.56cbb0947926041a61e15761feaa53ca.png

I did not even know it was a thing, going to be a pita to affix these to all my textures in my vendors... 

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.