Trying to find an AO for a Female Orc Warrior

ArialSumai

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I'm having a bit of trouble finding a good AO for my Orc warrior and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions.

I'm looking for something where her stands have her coming off as proud and not overly feminine but with a bit of playfulness. Something with some arm crossing, hands on hips, no over exaggerated hip shifting. Don't know if such an AO exists or if I just need to start looking more into Male AOs, but any help would be great!

Thanks!

My own orc is more on the playful side than the fierce. But I would recommend putting together a composite AO from buying individual animations and loading them into Firestorm.

I like the brand 'BodyLanguage'. She has a very wide range of animations from silly and playful to stoic to athletic to specific roles (like a Giesha or if I recall right one for skating). A little more expensive... but you really do get what you pay for there. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bon Voyage/128/93/1254

Face_003.thumb.jpg.5e9ee297cbc555b7aa84eb5fca24d70d.jpg

You might look at a couple of older AOs by daiz Papp.  She has one called She Soldier and another called Assassin that might work for you.  I combined animations from those two and her Pure Lady AO for my Navy Admiral Persona. 

She used to have demos at her inworld store.  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kuso/229/229/250/

I haven't been there in a while so I don't know if it's still there.

That shouldn't be too hard. Most AOs are overacted. Orcs don't do subtle, so that should be OK. Go to one of the big animation stores where you can try all the AO animations and try before you buy.

(Finding subtle AOs is hard. I use AO animations with my NPCs, and I need stands that don't move far from the base, slow walks and turns that aren't exaggerated, and a good smooth fast run. All these have to smoothly ease in and out from each other. Plus, I need them full perm. Now that's hard to find.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.