ID on this collar

MelodyClone1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone know where this collar is from?

unknown.png

unknown.png

Some people suggested it might be two collars (one o-ring with thin band and a second hanging o-ring with thick band) but I don't think so.

Edit: the two pics are the same collar, just posted 2 colours.

Edited by MelodyClone1

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

It looks like the same collar. I don't know it, but the *style* looks like REAL EVIL INDUSTRIES. You may want to have a look-see at their MP page.

Hey yeah they're the same collar, just posted 2 different colours. Checked RE but didn't find it. RE's textures don't have this matte feel, most of their collars are more metallic with jewels.

29 minutes ago, DilliDallagio said:

If you are in proximity to it, right-click on it and choose the "inspect" option (menu placement for that option varies depending upon the viewer you are using). Inspect should provide the creator's name.

Yes I know how to inspect. This was an ad, not seen on an avatar.

Edited by MelodyClone1

At first I thought it was a Graves product but could not find one similar wandering the Graves store. But, LePunk does sell a choker that is the same thing as the "outer" choker of the piece portrayed in the photos. Could it be possible this is a custom choker/collar from LePunk that is either a one off or not yet available to the public? Maybe.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.