Can’t log in or tp to several sims. Is there any issue of the same kind?

Danny112211

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey. Well first when I was at home I got kicked. Then I was not able to rez.

but since I went as far as region capabilities part, I tried different sims to log in.

Then I was not able to rez in Calas but I was able to rez in Ville De Couer.

Now I found a skybox where I can log and teleport and temporarily there

but I got a wife and home in the sim I can’t access.

so what should I do? Is there those issues and if I wait, time will solve it? 

Or should I report this to some people and have it solved?

i need help,and I’d appreciate any pointer.

Thanks so much.

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Danny112211 said:

Hey. Well first when I was at home I got kicked. Then I was not able to rez.

but since I went as far as region capabilities part, I tried different sims to log in.

Then I was not able to rez in Calas but I was able to rez in Ville De Couer.

Now I found a skybox where I can log and teleport and temporarily there

but I got a wife and home in the sim I can’t access.

so what should I do? Is there those issues and if I wait, time will solve it? 

Or should I report this to some people and have it solved?

i need help,and I’d appreciate any pointer.

Thanks so much.

Is it just one region you can't get to?  You say you can log into a skybox,  what happens when you try to tp to the sim you can't access?  What message do you get?  How long has it been going on?  Is that the only region you can't access?

Hi, thanks for quick responses.

i can log or teleport to Ville De Couer or Octoberville

all the time 100%

then home, sometimes I can like one out of 10 times

but I will be kicked in about an hour and can’t teleport there or log in there’s for a couple, hours

i cannot enter Calas either (didn’t try that much but no success so far)

the message says the sim you try to enter has some problem

and there’s a window that has two options: View IM or Quit

imdint knowmejat to do and thanks so much

Yes dancing would be good but not sure if I can enter clubs ;’(

Being able to play Dungeons and Dragons doesn't guarantee that you will be able to run SL on that computer.  Unlike online games that you may have played, SL requires a solid, continuous connection between your computer and the LL servers at all times. Data is exchanged between them 45 frames a second to keep your viewer in sync with the servers.  A wobbly Internet connection can mean loss of data or a serious delay.  Try rebooting both your router and your modem.  Avoid a wireless connection if you can.

Thanks so much for the pointer. I will try that today when my family member who are using the internet right now stop using that. I have been play for a year and never had the issue with the intent so I never doubted that. Thanks. At least there’s one thing I can try here.

Could be on your end, but it could also be on the specific sim with your home location acting up.

Is it a privately owned sim or Mainland? You could either contact your landlord or try and submit a support ticket to LL, even as non-premium user, nicely asking if the sim could be rebooted due to poor performance.

Thanks Lillith!

Well actually the owner of the sim is a good friend and she rebooted right after i had an issue. I was OK for 5 hours today then it happened and then I was able to visit Ville de Coeur (always OK so i rez there), Black hearts, Etosha and those clubs but not home, Calas, MadPea,... all my favorite sims.

I checked the speed of my Internet and it is 60 - 100 Mbps and it is above the number Rolig told me. And never lower than 60. I don't know how well they cope with it but I submitted the ticket right now. Maybe I should ask my sim owner to do it if Linden people will listen to them more than me (I assume it is only a natural thing to do, I mean, listen to the sim owners than one user).

Anyways I really and truly appreciate the help and support from this community. I felt kind of desperate but those pointers I feel kind of helped me log in a better state. Thanks so much.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.