Sign in to follow this  
Sandra8675

male body for GATCHA clothes?

Can anyone tell me what male body works with the male GATCHA clothing?  It looks like at times I see a note that says GERALD on the male GATCHA clothing.  I'm just confused a little.  Is GERALD a body for males?  

1 minute ago, Elise Banx said:

its a signature body

thank u so much!  Do you know if I am understanding correctly that the Gerald Signature body is the ONLY body that works with male GATCHA clothing?

2 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

with the male GATCHA clothing

Is GATCHA a store/brand I'm not aware of? I only know gacha and thats not a brand/store at all, rather a collective term describing machines, that hand you a randomized item from a list of items for a given price (usually between 25L and 75L) with the chance getting "rare" items. There is no single mesh body for ALL clothes purchaseable from gacha machines, as this depends on the individual shop.

5 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

Is GERALD a body for males?

Geralt is the name of a male mesh body by Signature. Signatures other mesh body for men is called Gianni.

Gacha most typically implies you paid a Gacha to win one of the prizes listed on the machine. if you are seeing "Gerald" or rather Geralt that means that item of clothing was rigged for the Signature Geralt body and may not have a satisfactory fit on any other body Geralt along with Gianni are two male bodies by Signature there is also a female body called Alice that has been gaining traction with well known stores 

Its Geralt, not Gerald. If they called it Gerald, that was a typo.

The majority of mens clothing, gacha and otherwise, is for Signature's other body, Gianni, with Belleza Jake close second. You'll find both of those in gachas too.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

Its Geralt, not Gerald. If they called it Gerald, that was a typo.

The majority of mens clothing, gacha and otherwise, is for Signature's other body, Gianni, with Belleza Jake close second. You'll find both of those in gachas too.

Thanks...  I have a feeling I saw a couple typos which was making it even more confusing for me.  I appreciate the clarity and the info.