What's the Best Way to Keep on Top of the Bellisseria Victorian Linden Homes Situation?

Vanity Fair

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The opening of the trailers was well underway before we got any real word so that thread isn't fool-proof by any means. They did open the one region with the lodge previous to the trailer release so people could cam around and there were people hanging out there in "release party" style to wait.  Since this is such a HUGE release I think most of us believe it will take some time for all plots to be claimed. It took almost two days for everything to be snapped up in the first release and this one appears to be as big or perhaps bigger. 

So aside from watching for any hints from Patch in chatty form here in the forums I suggest watching the map OR have your auto-refresher on to signal you as needed. I finally figured out WHY (I am still guessing) my refresher doesn't signal me. I think it is a privacy setting which I am not going to change.  Since I am not trying for a new home that isn't so important to me.  Typically releases happen during West Coast business hours but that isn't always true.  So be alert and be vigilant. 

When you see some green dots in the new areas, you will know things have started.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Watch the group chat for Bellisseria, watch the green dots on the map. If there's freak out in either you know stuff has happened. The Linden Homes forum itself has 3 threads around watching for this very subject (well one is for new homes in general, but two are Victorian specific)... so I imagine once the homes go out all 5 of those sources will light up like crazy.

This thread actually belongs in that forum too...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.