Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tolya Ugajin

What would you do with 7,000 unused prims

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 243 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I was going to join the Secret Santa thing, but my wish list wouldn't be appropriate for general audiences... 

Come jooooiiiin. 😧 there are all kinds of wishlists there. 

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

 

giphy-1.gif

 

((Also, for on topic, I second using the prims to make some place prilly people can all go and take pictures at. U: ))

Edited by momomoonusagi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Orwar said:

   Goes off to have a look at Beth's wishlist. Comes back looking as if I'd seen a ghost.

   Okay, I did not expect that.

Now I'm curious. Where's the list?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Now I'm curious. Where's the list?

35 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I'm curious, too. I don't think I have one. 

   Easy. Just put the legacy name at the end of the link (with a dot replacing spaces). https://marketplace.secondlife.com/wishlists/

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Orwar said:

   Easy. Just put the legacy name at the end of the link (with a dot replacing spaces). https://marketplace.secondlife.com/wishlists/

Hahahahahahahahaha!

I don't remember putting that on a wishlist, but I do remember why I was looking at that. I wanted to swim around Bellisseria as a dolphin. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Seicher Rae said:

Who knew? And... awww.  And... darn. I was really hoping for a long, odd list.

   In the context of what she said, it struck me as really quite odd ...

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

I was going to join the Secret Santa thing, but my wish list wouldn't be appropriate for general audiences... 

   Swimming around Bellisseria, huh?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Who knew? And... awww.  And... darn. I was really hoping for a long, odd list. :)

I'll try to remember to jazz it up some! My "favorites" list looks incredibly different...

3 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Swimming around Bellisseria, huh?

Yes. Now I have a rideable dolphin rezzer on my boat, or just swim around in my nekkid human form. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Orwar said:

   Easy. Just put the legacy name at the end of the link (with a dot replacing spaces). https://marketplace.secondlife.com/wishlists/

 

I don't have a list. As an aspiring gold-digging sub, I really should create one. Also, I will need more goodies to fill up 7000 prims worth of stuff. More stuff!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Seicher Rae said:

I don't have a list.

   I may have already checked. 😈

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

I don't remember putting that on a wishlist, but I do remember why I was looking at that. I wanted to swim around Bellisseria as a dolphin. 

Are there such things down there? It looks like a lovely little between meals seals snack for my orca avatar.

Edited by ChinRey
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Orwar said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif.0b45c89c490253dc3aab313e0179b574.gif

42 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

Are there such things down there?

I never did the dolphin, but in the early days there were lots of creatures roaming both above and below water. Not sure if there still are or not. There was a sea monster at one point. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Beth Macbain said:

giphy.gif.0b45c89c490253dc3aab313e0179b574.gif

   Hm, RHPS, or what you and Amina have told me to do throughout the afternoon? 🤔

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Orwar said:

   Hm, RHPS, or what you and Amina have told me to do throughout the afternoon? 🤔

Why not both? 🤷‍♀️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Beth Macbain said:

Why not both? 🤷‍♀️

   Guaranteed to thrill you, chill you and fulfill you ... Ugh, now I want to watch RHPS.

   The other thing I can make no promise of, without consent from the other party. Nods.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see it differently, personally.

The less prim you use, the better. I create the look I want, and the left over prim I save for any new ideas that might pop up in this head of mine. I don't use them for the sake of using them, though, as THAT, to me, is the real waste of resources. I'd rather have the 7000 on hand for when I wanted to add something, rather than rush their use and have to tear down when I got a 6 or 7 thousand prim idea.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Adam Spark said:

I see it differently, personally.

The less prim you use, the better. I create the look I want, and the left over prim I save for any new ideas that might pop up in this head of mine. I don't use them for the sake of using them, though, as THAT, to me, is the real waste of resources. I'd rather have the 7000 on hand for when I wanted to add something, rather than rush their use and have to tear down when I got a 6 or 7 thousand prim idea.

Yeah, but that's boring. 

We're shooting for the moon here with a 20 story building full of sex clubs. 

One floor will definitely be RHPS themed. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

What would you do with 7,000 unused prims

I'd use them as mammary augmentation, go lay on a naughty beach blanket at an adult Region, and report back with complaints if any men joined me without appropriately grovelling first.  

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Yeah, but that's boring. 

We're shooting for the moon here with a 20 story building full of sex clubs. 

One floor will definitely be RHPS themed. 

Is RHPS some sort of young people thing?  Not sure what it means, but, then, I am older than dirt.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 243 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...