How can i fix my avi, if its stuck in a skin and same clothes to others? But its fine on my side?

BellaSwanTwilight Fallen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

At first my avatar was fine, before they did the server restarts, i think the restarts effected my Avatar after because my Avatar was fine before it, Now people was seeing me grey, a cloud and not rezzed fully, i did few things to fix it, clear cache, rebaked a few times, went into appearance, did debug settings, and also did many character tests. I see my avatar fine on my end of the screen but others see me not on the right skin, and my clothes aren't changed. I got the cloud and grey issue off, replaced new skins and shapes, tested everything possible, i bought new skins and shapes, nothing works to other to see but on my end it looks rezzed and fine. i see everything okay. I want to know what else i can do to change the skin and clothes for others to see its rezzed and not what it appears to them. I'm starting to give up and everything was fine until now. Is any advice or help anyone can suggest to me. Thanks 

2 answers to this question

Try clearingr your cache manually, logout and then go to:

(XP) - C: - Documents and Settings - (USER NAME) - AppData - SecondLife
(Vista) - C: - Users - (USER NAME) - AppData - Local - SecondLife
(Win 7) - C: - Users - (USER NAME) - AppData - Roaming - SecondLife and Local - SecondLife

Delete the contents of the folder and restart your computer.

NOTE: You may need to go to Windows Tools > Folder Options > View & enable Show Hidden Files/Folders, in order to see AppData folder.

After your reboot, change your start location on login to Smith and when you get in just stay there under the water until your inventory has fully reloaded. You can open your inventory and type in the inventory search bar to prompt loading, but do not do anything else until it is done.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.