Kilanna

Viewers Wont Allow Log In

My spouse on Firestorm 64 bit (newest version) and Singulairity? (Guessing) it the hand icon...... alternative viewer will not allow him  to log back in......with this as a message: "We're having trouble connecting. There may be a problem with your internet connection or The Second Life Grid. You can either check your interenet connection and try again in a few minutes, or click Help to view the Second Life Support Portal, and or try attempt teleporting home. He check YouTube and Netflix and they were  to confirm was NOT his internet connection....and does to both of the viewers  and  I had checked  make sure was not Rollbacks, Mainteienince  or whatever else going on  and there isn't .........I told him it may not let him log back on till early later or much later but otherwise  I don't know what else to tell him aside from wait and see........ any other ideas  we open for suggestions  Thanks you ~Kilanna Resident

12 minutes ago, Kilanna said:

My spouse on Firestorm 64 bit (newest version) and Singulairity? (Guessing) it the hand icon...... alternative viewer will not allow him  to log back in......with this as a message: "We're having trouble connecting. There may be a problem with your internet connection or The Second Life Grid. You can either check your interenet connection and try again in a few minutes, or click Help to view the Second Life Support Portal, and or try attempt teleporting home. He check YouTube and Netflix and they were  to confirm was NOT his internet connection....and does to both of the viewers  and  I had checked  make sure was not Rollbacks, Mainteienince  or whatever else going on  and there isn't .........I told him it may not let him log back on till early later or much later but otherwise  I don't know what else to tell him aside from wait and see........ any other ideas  we open for suggestions  Thanks you ~Kilanna Resident

First I suggest trying the official viewer.  Then suggest restarting his modem and pc.  then trying this

http://blog.nalates.net/2011/10/26/troubleshoot-your-sl-connection/

Is the official viewer, he tried on two different types.......but thanks....... though do believe all tried was restarting the PC......we'll see  ......