Deleted Avatars

Maja Tigerauge

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, Maja Tigerauge said:

Ok but i can't find the person in my group or in another where we both are members but the groups are shown in the profile (the person is still on my fl)

Maja, if you were friends, you may still have it in your list. Some of my RL friends deleted their account, but I still see them in my list

On 12/9/2019 at 11:49 PM, Maja Tigerauge said:

Hi, 

I'm not sure if it's right to post it here... but, how can i see if a avatar is deleted? 

Do a people search for their name. If their name is found and profile still available then they are not deleted (only dormant or otherwise blocked by Linden Lab). If the search returns that the name is not found or does not exist: that account have been officially deleted, either by a voluntary deletion by that account holder or by LL banning.

One point of note, though: the name and profile of a deleted account can still appear in search for a few weeks. (I believe six months because for $10 you can undelete an account you have deleted. After six months, you can still undelete an account, but by then it disappears from the system, so inventory, L$ balance and such are generally empty.)

Edited by Alyona Su

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.