Big rooms and high ceilings

Eirynne Sieyes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Open letter to Patch,

The new homes are beautiful, and so is the landscaping. The builds are awesome, and the level of detail is very high. In a word, "stunning!"

Yet some of us really appreciated the room size and height of the old homes (especially the contemporaries).

I hope you don't forget us. *nervous smile* Perhaps instead of shutting down the old homes, you consolidate us? Just a thought.

Thanks for all you Lindens do!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Open letter to Patch,

The new homes are beautiful, and so is the landscaping. The builds are awesome, and the level of detail is very high. In a word, "stunning!"

Yet some of us really appreciated the room size and height of the old homes (especially the contemporaries).

I hope you don't forget us. *nervous smile* Perhaps instead of shutting down the old homes, you consolidate us? Just a thought.

Thanks for all you Lindens do!

Patch won't see this most likely unless you tag him with a "@" sign. 

They have said all along that the old Linden Home will be going away "around the first of the year or a bit after".  So this GIANT release "seems" in part a way for folks to move.  There has been no mention of another plan that I have heard.  It really only makes sense moneywise to closed down all those regions.   Hope you find a new and "better" home :D. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Open letter to Patch,

This is really nicely written, and personally I think it is a view shared by many.  Patch won't see it here, but he *has* responded on this thread, though not yet to the suggestions made.

I suggest you cross-post your exact text over there.  And yes, if you want to be sure he reads it, you can "summon" him by putting an at sign in front of his name.  Probably not required if you post on that thread, though.  I'll betcha that more Lindens than just Patch read that one.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.