Hiring Executive Assistant ASAP

PerfectSoulPurple

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Visual Fantasy Media

Executive Assistant Position

About The Job:

Gabriel Davies needs a well-organized, assistant,  for a TEMPORARY PERIOD OF TIME , OF 1 MONTH  , to help him in the day-to-day operations of his company. This position is 4 hours a week position, with a PAY of 2000L$ per week. Most tasks can be done while the receptionist is in their homes or other locales on the grid, however, some hours will be needed in the offices of VFM. Mr, Davies needs one of the 4 hours per week to be on a Saturday, as that is his busiest workday.

The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.

Sample Tasks:

Setting up Interview Times for Candidates in our business.

Taking Notes When Needed.

Basic Real Estate Tasks such as fielding questions from customers, toggling land options, etc

Basic Interior Decorating at our Offices.

Send notices and communications to Groups, Employees, Other Companies, etc

Candidate Requirements:

A Computer (Sorry Cant really hire someone doing stuff on mobile grid apps on phones.)

Access to Second Life

Ability to write basic documents.

Ability to check and respond to emails.

Uphold a strict level of confidentiality

Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.

To write weekly reports and inform the director of administrative operations - Purple   

To apply  : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe_rE28JqVq9OMya5ijR2DU-jrsiLa40524CLKMMQX9KADibQ/viewform

gdavies@visualfantasymedia.com     

or you can come directly at our office to complete an app form from the first floor wich can be found in the box

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sapphire Skies/190/244/18

download.png

Edited by PerfectSoulPurple

2 hours ago, norajulian said:

Because it is a temporary 1 month position, it might be helpful if you state the beginning and end of the time of employment. 🙂

I'm interested, have been looking for temporary positions for quite some time now. But right, I'm thinking of the same thing. I'll be available from mid January till mid February, but I don't know if that's where you need help. 

Edited by SusanPoora

13 hours ago, SusanPoora said:

I'm interested, have been looking for temporary positions for quite some time now. But right, I'm thinking of the same thing. I'll be available from mid January till mid February, but I don't know if that's where you need help. 

The position will be available between 16 december and 15 january :)

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.