Polls! Give us your ideas!

Lexie Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ciaran Laval wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Luc Starsider wrote:

Then make that into a poll:

Which pie is best? And then a million alternatives.... (How many pies are there?)

- Luc -

You could just go with:

1. Cream pie
  2. Custard pie
  3. Fruit pie
  4. Meat pie
  5. Pot pie
  6. Pizza pie
  7. Pie charts
  8. Pie menus
  9. I'm severely disturbed and don't like any kind of pie what-so-ever 

...Dres

ETA: I almost forgot:

10. Cheese pie *waves at Suella*

Steak and Kidney

Steak and Onion

Chicken and Mushroom

Balti!

Meat and potato (specifically from Wright's Pies!) 

I know, i know. It;s hard to believe but I do like some things other than cheese. Basically my diet consist of cheese, wright's pies and Staffordshire oatcakes (when I can get them!)

Random cultural observation: I've always found it quite interesting that when you ask an American about pie they think of fruit pies. Ask a Brit and they think of savoury pies!

Suella Ember wrote:

Ciaran Laval wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Luc Starsider wrote:

Then make that into a poll:

Which pie is best? And then a million alternatives.... (How many pies are there?)

- Luc -

You could just go with:

1. Cream pie
  2. Custard pie
  3. Fruit pie
  4. Meat pie
  5. Pot pie
  6. Pizza pie
  7. Pie charts
  8. Pie menus
  9. I'm severely disturbed and don't like any kind of pie what-so-ever 

...Dres

ETA: I almost forgot:

10. Cheese pie *waves at Suella*

Steak and Kidney

Steak and Onion

Chicken and Mushroom

Balti!

Meat and potato (specifically from Wright's Pies!) 

I know, i know. It;s hard to believe but I do like
some
things other than cheese. Basically my diet consist of cheese, wright's pies and Staffordshire oatcakes (when I can get them!)

Random cultural observation: I've always found it quite interesting that when you ask an American about pie they think of fruit pies. Ask a Brit and they think of savoury pies!

How come there's no mention of (my favourite) Cheese and Potato pie in these lists ?

cats can be petted, but they are never pets... residents, and acquaintances at best.

dogs are henchmen ranging in competence from awestuck interns to security chiefs

fish/birds/rodents/snakes/bugs are pets... so long as they are contained (and none to exotic)

ferrets are more playmates than pets (and not really exotic any more either)

exotic would be a wild animal that has the potential to kill you

For quality purposes I can understand why votes should be recorded but for accurate surveys, participants should remain anonymous. Polls which inquire about activities clearly defined as violations in both the TOS and CS should be conducted for informational purposes only. 

What would I like to know about other SL Residents? Something not defined by simply looking at the metrics?

I think "what would you like to know" would make a good survey,  "is it a Lake or a Bay" :smileytongue: jk.

It would be helpful to consider polls with initiatives that could lead towards visible positive change.

Commerce based polls could offer benefit. I would have an interest in knowing what types, kinds, styles, shapes, colors and sizes of house or homes Residents would prefer.

Feedback at MP could offer a Happiness metric but even the industry leader in online sales has extreme difficulty in finding a fair rating system. I think a huge Happy button that Residents could jump on Inworld would a better idea. The button would be connected to a bell in the Lab.      

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4711 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.