4,096 sqm Waterland Needs to be Sold by 12/8/19

ichgo Avora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You won't believe the sale on this water land until you see it!

Click Here to Visit: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Barrington/241/71/21

Hello all of you who are currently looking for some Mainland to call home, I might have exactly what you're looking for. I'm not going to sugar coat anything I'm just going to dive right in and explain the details of this water land parcel.

If you couldn't guess by the many times I've said water land it is a water land parcel meaning you have to be a little crafty to make it work. If you're like me and somewhat lazy you can make a prim for the ground and texture it while adding a nice array of background and outside decor. This is a 4,096 sqm parcel and comes loaded with the usual 1,406 prims to decorate it as you see fit. My land heads up is more in ward on the Gulf of Moles... Keep this in mind because I didn't know this and thought I could sail out of my parcel. But nonetheless it's super close to the Gulf of Moles and other water channels in Second Life. Definitely something to check out. My neighbors are all super quiet, one decorates quite well and she is behind me and the others well.... with my rocks surrounding my area it's not an issue what they do. Everything on the land comes with it currently when you buy it and right now it's set up for winter and the festive time of year the ground texture I have is snowy and looks a lot like Christmas! Everything on the land comes with it, it currently has two trompe builds on it and a lot of HPMD trees and some snowmen and Christmas lights. I'm selling this land for 6,200l but I'm willing to negotiate a little bit to get it sold faster.

To recap:

- Water Land

- 4,096 sqm parcel

- 1,406 prims

- All items currently on the land come with it and is currently decorated for winter and the holidays

- Close proximity to the Gulf of Moles for those who like to sail like myself and close by are some rezzing stations

- Nice, respectful, and quiet neighbors

Only one time payment of 6,200l otherwise known as just a little over $26 USD

PRICING AS STATED BEFORE CAN BE NEGOTIATED.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to type in the comments below or message me in world at ichgo.Avora (Ellie) I prefer a notecard if you do this as my IM's sometimes get capped. Thank you so much for your interest in this parcel! I hope to get it sold within the next few days!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.