It says login failed,can not be accessed from the computer.

gotmoved

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Here are the remedies from the link LoveAngel posted:

If you're not sure why you can't log in, try the following general procedure:

Double-check your username and password. If you continue to receive an error message, try logging into the Second Life website. If you are unable to log into the website, the problem is likely to be your username or password. Follow the Forgot your login information? instructions on the website to reset your password.

Change your login location to a different region. See Changing your login location for more information on how to do this.

Restart your computer, modem, and router. When restarting, make sure to leave everything powered off for at least ten seconds before restarting. This step can often fix routing issues and other connection-related problems.

If you are still unable to log in, premium and Concierge Residents may contact customer support via live chat, support cases (tickets), or telephone.

Oh i am sorry about that gotmoved. Just now i saw your comment. I hope the posts of Venus and Peewee to help you more. You can use also a Translator. Ok the translation is no the best but i think if you have difficulties to understand what we type, it will be useful.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.