Medical Receptionist required

Demi Meridoc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Medical receptionist required to work for a certified Mama Allpa Doctor in my MA clinic.

Duties are keeping the appointments up to date , reminding patients of appointments , cancelling and rescheduling appointments . Must have knowledge of google docs as this is all done there. Greeting patients and providing roleplay for example offering drinks and snacks in our after birth recovery area as well as all round the clinic as you will be giving tours to new patients of the amenities etc . You are required when on shift to meet and greet as well as keep the clinic running smoothly.  Must be friendly and to think with your own initiative . Full training is provided with more details being given at interview . 

Dress code for work is smart, no skirts above the knee etc and avatar must be over 3 months old with no rude or crude display/legacy names and must be human when at work. 

Hours you need to be available are from 12pmslt-2pmslt week days and weekends from 7amslt until 2pmslt as appointments are offered in between those times and each appointment lasts an hour meaning each shift is one hour , you will be expected to take at least 4 shifts a week . This is a paid role of 275ls per hour payable after the shift.

Do contact myself or my Secretary Amber Innovia inworld with an IM or notecard explaining why you are interested in this role and why you think this job for you. The start date will be around 6th Jan 2020 . last date for applications is 2nd Jan 2020.

Must be an English speaker 

Regards , Dr D Hilite ( demi meridoc)

I might actually be interested in this. I haven't clocked a job on here in ages though. lol I've worked as a Doctor back in the day. I'd have to talk to my SL wife though first because the weekends are usually when we spend the most time together due to time differences though. I got to ask because of your dress code though. Can guys apply for this job? Thanks in advance. :)

On 12/5/2019 at 9:29 PM, Velk Kerang said:

I might actually be interested in this. I haven't clocked a job on here in ages though. lol I've worked as a Doctor back in the day. I'd have to talk to my SL wife though first because the weekends are usually when we spend the most time together due to time differences though. I got to ask because of your dress code though. Can guys apply for this job? Thanks in advance. :)

Hello, Amber here the clinic secretary.

Just reponding to your question, yes males are allowed to apply for the job. The dress code would still be smart clothing, dress pants and shirt etc.

If you're still interested in this position, please send a notecard in-world to either myself or Dr Hilite of why you think this job is for you.

Thanks, have a lovely weekend and hopefully we'll hear from you soon!

5 hours ago, Amber Innovia said:

Hello, Amber here the clinic secretary.

Just reponding to your question, yes males are allowed to apply for the job. The dress code would still be smart clothing, dress pants and shirt etc.

If you're still interested in this position, please send a notecard in-world to either myself or Dr Hilite of why you think this job is for you.

Thanks, have a lovely weekend and hopefully we'll hear from you soon!

Hello Amber. Thank you so much for responding and answering my question. I do appreciate it and I hope that you have a lovely weekend as well too. Looking forward to it. Take care. :)

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.